Chapter Five, Esme's surprise and Bella's accident

(Picture above is what she wears to the Cullen's )

Chapter Five, Esme's Surprise and Bella's Accident

When I woke up the next morning I felt arms around me and instantly knew who it was; my Jasper. I couldn't stop the smile from appearing on my face even if I tried. "Good morning darling." Jasper's accent filled my ears as he kissed my neck, we were still in the same position we were in when I fell asleep. "Did you sleep well?" Jasper asked. I rubbed my eyes as I turned over in his arms pressing a kiss to his lips. "Good morning Jazz. I did thank you, best I've slept in ages. What time is it?" I said gratefully. Jasper beamed at me as he kissed me passionately pulling me gently towards him so our bodies were intwined, though my baby bump did get in the way a bit.

"It's just nine and I'm glad darling." Jasper answered pressing another kiss to my lips before he moved down the bed and kissed my baby bump saying a good morning to Willow and my heart actually melted from it. How did I get so lucky? I have no clue. "You weren't bored all night were you Jazz?" I asked as he came back up the bed. Jasper looked at me confused for a second before he smiled and shook his head. "Of course not darling." Jasper assured. "I was very relaxed laying here with you. I'm going to go hunt and head home and change then I'll be back in an hour to pick you up."
"Okay I'll see you soon. I love you Jazz." I said as we climbed out of the bed Jasper pulling me into his arms for another kiss and a cuddle. "I love you too Anna. You and Willow." Jasper said when we pulled back and jumped out of the window running into the forest.

I quickly grabbed my underwear and some socks out of my chest of draws and went to my wardrobe pulling out a blue pair of ripped jeans, a white and black striped roll neck long-sleeved top and a red leather jacket setting them on my bed while I went for a shower. After I finished in the shower I dried myself off and put on some deodorant and headed back to my room to change, pairing my outfit with high heeled hiking black boots. Putting on some light makeup with clear lipgloss I styled my hair in side fishtail braid and headed downstairs for my usual breakfast, a cup of tea and a glass of orange juice to wash down my vitamins. As I was sitting back sipping my tea Bella came downstairs glaring at me as she entered the kitchen but I just ignored her finishing off my drinks and washing my cups and bowl up.

Checking my phone I saw Jasper would be here in five minutes so I rushed upstairs brushing my teeth and using my mouthwash. As I came back downstairs I saw Bella stood at the bottom of the stairs blocking my way down as she glared at me with her arms crossed across her chest. "Where do you think your going?" She snapped. I raised my eyebrow at her silently asking what her problem was. "I'm going with Jasper to his house, now if you don't mind he'll be here in a sec. So could you move?" Just as I said that I heard Jasper's Impala pull up into the drive.
"Does Charlie know your disappearing to a boys house?" She asked sardonically smirking as if I was going to get caught out.
"Yes actually. I text him this morning. He's fishing with Harry. Now move Bella." I said brushing past her but she grabbed my arm in a vice like grip. "Let go." I hissed.