Chapter Thirty-Seven, Betrayal

(Outfits for Anna, Willow, Elika, Jasper and Flynn)

Chapter Thirty-Seven, Betrayal

Anna's P.O.V:

It's been three months since the twins were born and I was turned into a vampire. It was coming up to Christmas, the snow had already fallen, and Elika and Flynn already look older then Willow. They looked like four year olds and Willow would be two in April. At first we had been worried about their increased growth rate until Carlisle and Dean looked over the Legends once more and it was discovered they grow fast for seven years until they are fully grown then they don't grow after that and remain unchanged. The passage had been written from a dhampir from a tribe in Brazil and it had also given his account on what happened to him as well as his diet etc. It came as a great relief to Jasper and I when they brought it over to us at our home as we now had some reference to base the growth off of.

"What're you thinking about darlin'?" Jasper asked as he kissed behind my ear and down my neck to my bare chest where he stopped causing me to moan in disappointment, a smirk appearing on his face. We had spent most of the night making love or cuddling in each other's arms.
"Thinking that I'm glad we have something that explains the twins' growth and how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband. I love you so much." I said as I leant up and kissed him hard and passionately. Using my strength I flipped us over so I was now on top and Jasper was pinned to the bed as we made out. "I love you so much too baby." Jasper said huskily as he flipped us back over and slipped into me, making us both moan in pleasure only for a knock to sound on the door.

Quickly using our speed, we put our dressing gowns on over our naked bodies just as the door opened to reveal Elika and Flynn holding onto Willow's hands, as she stood between our two four year olds.
"And what are you three doing up so early?" Jasper asked as it had only just gone seven.
"Mummy. Daddy. Can we play in the snow today?" Flynn and Elika asked at the same time. While Willow kept saying snow and giggling.
"Hmm." I said pretending to think and tapping my chin in thought. "I don't know. What do you think Daddy?" I asked as I looked up at Jasper.

"If they behave and eat all their breakfast they can play in the snow with us. If not you and I will just play in the snow Mummy and our children will have to stay with their grandparents inside." Jasper said thoughtfully as we tried not to laugh as they exclaimed in outrage.
"No Daddy! We will be good and eat our breakfast! We want to play with you and Mummy!" Elika and Flynn shouted.
"Well let's go and make you some breakfast then." I said getting up off the bed and kneeling in front of our children giving them a hug and kiss good morning, Jasper doing the same.