Chapter Twenty-Two, An unwanted visitor

(Outfits above are Jasper's, Anna's and Willow's)

Chapter Twenty-Two, An unwanted visitor

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Groaning at the sudden wake up call reaching over blindly to turn off the alarm when it was suddenly turned off for me and I was pulled further into a muscular chest.
"Good morning darlin'." Jasper whispered in my ear pressing a kiss to my forehead.
"Hmm, good morning babe." I sighed happily snuggling further into his embrace. "Do we have to get up for school?" I complained making Jasper laugh.
"Unfortunately we do sweetheart, no matter how much I want to stay in bed with you." Jasper said pressing a kiss to my lips before he helped me up and out of bed.

Stretching and rubbing my eyes letting out a yawn I leaned on Jasper trying to wake up, before I was attacked with kisses to my neck letting out a shriek of laughter.
"Are you awake now my love." Jasper said in between kisses. I could practically see his smirk.
"Yes!" I moaned when he got to a sensitive spot. Pushing Jasper's head up I kissed him passionately for a few moments getting a moan out of Jasper, before darting off towards the bathroom for a shower laughing at Jasper's groan of annoyance. Once I'd showered I quickly dried myself off before drying my hair and putting some deodorant on.

Entering the bedroom Jasper pinned me to the wall kissing me hard and passionately that I was left breathless.
"That wasn't nice darlin'." Jasper smirked before he darted off for his own shower. Heading to my chest of draws I pulled out a white lacy bra with matching underwear slipping them on before changing into a red long sleeved top that had a small key-hole showing the top of my breasts a small bit, a black leather skirt, black knee high socks, black leather knee high boots, a black choker with two small red hearts hanging from it.

As Willow was still asleep I had time to brush my hair leaving it down for a change before putting on some mascara and eyeliner.
"Hello my little love. Good morning." I called to Willow as she was just starting to wake up.
"Mama." Willow called sleepily rubbing her eyes and her Bruni lizard in one hand.
"Let's get you dressed for a day with Grandma Esme, shall we?" I asked picking up and holding her close for a moment.

"I love you so much Willow." I said kissing all over her face and hugging her close as she giggled sleepily snuggling closer to my chest. But when I set her down on the changing mat to change her she started crying.
"It's okay sweetheart Mummy's just gonna get you dressed then we can snuggle all you want." I said soothingly but it didn't work so I tried to change her and dress her as quick as I could.  Dressing her in the pink leggings and pink floral top, white socks and her trainers, all of which she got for her birthday.

"I take it she doesn't want to get dressed today?" Jasper asked standing in the doorway already dressed in black tight fit jeans, dark coloured trainers, a grey roll neck jumper and his black leather jacket.
"No. She just want to cuddle with me today." I answered. "There we go baby all done." I said popping her dummy back into her mouth and picking her up after handing Bruni back to her. As soon as she was in my arms she stopped crying and just snuggled into me as close as she could get. Sighing I pressed a kiss to her head turning to Jasper and walking into his arms.