Chapter Fifteen, Halloween Bonfire

(Outfit above is Anna's and Willow's)

Chapter Fifteen, Halloween Bonfire

It's been a month since Edward had left and Bella is still being dramatic acting like her whole world has ended. Apart from when she accosted me on the way to school, on a sunny day in October.

***

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I groaned switching my alarm off on my phone, stretching and rubbing my eyes I climbed out of bed. Hearing nothing coming from Willow's room through the baby monitor apart from her sleeping, I quickly popped into her room seeing she was fine but just fast asleep. I quickly headed into the bathroom doing my routine before drying my hair with the blow dryer. It was unfortunately a sunny day today the same as it had been all weekend so Jasper and the others were on a three day hunting trip. Though, they did phone and text me a lot over the weekend, checking up on me and Willow and Dad seeing how our days went.

But as Dad was working a lot over the weekend due to the disappearances, Willow and I spent the weekend or most of it at the Rez which we was going to today after school for a Halloween Bonfire party. Shaking myself out of my thoughts I checked on Willow again seeing she was still asleep, as she was teething last night I quickly put on some lacy black underwear, black leggings, a grey jumper dress, brown boots and a white scarf. And finished it off by adding my pearl stud earrings, my cream watch and braiding my hair into a side fishtail braid as I heard Willow starting to wake up.

"Hi baby." I said smiling happily at my daughter who smiled at me babbling as she kicked her legs excitedly. "Shall we get you ready for your day with grandpa Charlie?" I asked kissing her all over her face making her laugh as I picked her up. Laying her down on the changing table I took off her pyjamas and changed her nappy. Dressing her in a black body suit, some white jeans that had a cat face on the knees, black socks and a blue leopard print jumper finishing off by brushing her curls, and rubbing some more teething gel on her gums.

"There we go my princess." I kissed her as I picked her up holding her carefully as I went downstairs seeing Dad in the kitchen as it was his day off.
"Morning Dad." I said kissing his cheeks getting Willow to wave at him.
"Morning Princess. Here let me feed her so you can finish getting ready for school." Dad said holding out his arms after finishing his coffee. Gratefully I passed Willow to him handing over her breakfast and a bottle after I had warmed it up.

"Thanks dad." I said gratefully sitting down with my own breakfast.
"You don't need to thank me Anna. You know I love spending time with my granddaughter. I'll be going with you to the Rez for the bonfire but there is no way you are getting me in a costume." Dad said making me laugh almost choking on my tea. "What are you and Willow going as?"
"Poison Ivy." I coughed still feeling like something was stuck in my throat, clearing my throat I took another sip of my tea which helped a bit more.
"Bella are you coming to the Halloween bonfire at the Rez?" I asked as she came into the kitchen but as usual I was ignored.