NIKAAH : A BEAUTIFUL BOND

"Mahi utho...... " A lady in her late 40s shouted snatching the comforter from a petite figure who showed no sign of being on Earth making the lady spank her.
("Mahi..get up")

"Aaah mama ... apni iklauti bachi ko marne ka irada hai kya" the girl finally blessed her mother by releasing a statement in her groggy voice.
("Aaah mama....do you have an intention to kill your only child")

Getting no response ..the girl opened her eyes only to see her mother searching for something. Sensing danger she got out of the bed in lightning speed and in seconds found herself inside the washroom.
"Ammi ka kehar" 😂

Mahira Ali was the only child of Haider Ali and Razia Ali.
They used to live in a joint family comprising his two elder brothers and their families.

Sarfaraz Ali was the eldest among the three brothers and he has three children with his wife Rukhsar Ali..

Riyaz Ali (30 year old) a dominating man who rarely uses words. His stern expressions are enough to convey the feelings he carries.He is handling the Finance department in the family business. He worked for 5 years in an MNC and then joined the family business on his father's insistence.

Zain Ali (24 year old) : He is a full on mischievious guy always ready to have fun sessions. He is doing internship in their company.

Maham Ali ( 25 year old) : She is a medical intern at the City Hospital  and is happily married to Zayed Shah who also used to be her senior in medical college.

---------

Hamza Ali the second brother also has 3 children with wife Hania Ali

Rayyan Ali (27 year old) : He is working as a senior engineer in an MNC. He has the intentions of joining the family business after a year or so. He is a serious person but is very loving towards his family.

Mahnoor Ali (23 year old) a chirpy girl whose favourite hobby is to pull pranks on people with her crime partner Mahi. She has just completed her Masters and now wants to have some work experience.

Haya Ali (23 year old) a shy girl but the devils present in the house don't let her be shy for a long time. Mahnoor and Haya are fraternal twins. She aspires to be an Administrative Officer.....so has been preparing really hard.

*****
And the youngest brother has only one kid

Mahira Ali ( 22 year old) : As the family members say "the jaan of the house" . Being the youngest member of the house, she is highly pampered. She is extremely mischievous which brings her a lot of scoldings from her Mama dearest. She is persuing a Master's degree in Finance.

The whole house was on fire as people were moving all around decorating the hall.

"Vase ko yahan rakho" Hania ordered a worker.
("Keep the vase here")

"Aree Chachi...aap to itna nervous ho rahin hain jaise Zaroon bhai ki family aap ko dekhne aa rahi ho... " Mahira hugged her aunt who twisted her ear in return.
("Chachi you are getting nervous as if Zaroon bhai's family us coming to see you")

"Aaah...sorry sorry ..." Mahira yelped "Rayyan bhaijaan bachaye humein "

("Rayyan bhai ..please save me")

Rayyan who just walked in shook his head and slightly hit Mahira's head muttering "Pagal".

"Ammi...Noor tayyar hai ?" He asked his mother.
(" Ammi...is Noor ready?")

"Haan..wo ready hai......." his mother smiled.

A few minutes later the guests arrived. They were Hania's distant relatives. Their son Zaroon apparently had a liking towards Mahnoor...they used to meet in get togethers. Few days ago only Zaroon's mother talked to Hania about the alliance. Mahnoor was asked first..who in turn pushed the decision on her parents..... Hamza and Hania had known Zaroon as a mature and sensible man...so the alliance was accepted and now they were here .

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें