PROFESSING LOVE

"Aap ball theek se nahin phenk rahe bhaijaan" Safiya frowned as she was not able to hit the ball for the third time in a row.

"To phir apni bat phenk de...." Azhar smiled at all the excuses his sister was throwing at him for not being able to become the batsman she wanted to be at the moment.

Safiya Siddiqui was the certified princess of the Siddiqui Mansion, with all its members bowing down to her every wish.  Being the youngest and only girl in her generation had its own perks.
She had taken after her mother who according to people, defined beauty......
And that's the reason all her brothers used to be on toes for their sister's safety...........she had lost the count of how many times her bodyguard brothers had beaten boys black and blue for even passing a small comment on her.

And now the princess was playing Cricket with all her bodyguards in the lawn.

"Le....is par toh chhaka maar" Azhar threw the ball in a slow motion and Safiya didn't disappoint....the bat striked the ball hard in the air ......

Safiya squealed in delight but her eyes which were following the ball, at once widened ..."Bhaag beta"
Lifting the bat, she made a run towards the other area of the lawn and next second the brothers also  followed her sensing the danger.

"Shhhhh.....wo idhar hi aa rahe hain..haye Allah...wicket hai unke haath me." Safia whispered nervously seeing a tall figure taking menacing steps towards their hiding spot.

"Mujhe pata hai..tum sab yahin ho...toh sharafat se bahar nikloge ya" The man's deep intimidating voice served a warning which was met with a pin drop silence.........Pinching the bridge of his nose, the man lifted the wicket (the players had left ;) and just hit one of the branches of a mango tree making the so called birds at once jump onto the ground "Sorry bhaijaan....sorry"

"Kya socha tha ... mujhe pata nahin chalega" the man glared

"Socha to yahi tha" the low mumbled voice gained his attention and he turned to the figure "Aur tum.......padhai me dhyaan zara bhi nahin lagta.. lekin maskhari me PHD haasil kar rakhi hai....nai"

Safia lowered her eyes  "Sorry Bhaijaan" her fake trembled voice made the man avert her gaze away......he couldn't stand her tears.

Seeing the man now glaring at the other side, Safia sighed "Bach gaye...."

The man took a step towards the rest of  the devils......"Aainda tumhara yeh ball mere aas paas bhi nazar aaya....toh samajh lena"

"Hum already samajh gaye bhaijaan......bahut bura hoga" Azhar completed his sentence but next second shut his mouth and caught the pair of specs, the man threw at him "Theek kara kar lao ise". With that, the man dropped the wicket and sauntered away cleaning his crisp white shirt.

"Inhe sab kuch nazar kaise aa jata hai" Safiya pouted

"Beta.....Bajirao ki talwar aur Ibrahim Siddiqui ki nazron par kabhi sandeh nahi karte" Azhar imitated Ranveer Singh hailing the wicket.....

--------------------------------

Anwar Siddiqui and Hina Begum were the eldest members of the Siddiqui Mansion. They had three sons

The eldest one was Ahmad Siddique who  married Gulaab Bano and had three sons

Ibrahim Siddiqui (32 year old ) :
An introvert possessing dominating and controlling qualities which made him choose the perfect profession.
A Chemistry Professor with not so good chemistry with others.

Arhaan Siddiqui (28 year old)
A humble and grounded person sharing the load of the family business happily.

Azhar Siddiqui ( 24 year old)
A fun loving monkey who simply can't keep calm

The second son Salim Siddiqui and had  twin sons with his wife Sadia Siddiqui

Rahat Siddiqui (24 year old) :
Another money surprisingly good in studies which sometimes help him escape his eldest cousin's glares.

Faiz Siddiqui (24 year old)
A decent boy...but still gets managed to swing on the other side because of his mischievous siblings...but no complaints..not at all!!

The youngest son Sartaj Siddiqui and had two sons and one daughter with his wife Nausheen Siddiqui.

Hamza Siddiqui (26 year old)

A boy with a pleasant mood...has just joined the company after completing his education

Ayaan Siddiqui (23 year old)
Fraternal twin of Safiya....older to her by just 4 minutes but acts like her grandfather. Always on toes for pulling pranks

Safiya Siddiqui : 23 year old pampered princess of the house.......just needs to throw a puppy face for getting things done.
She had just one GHAM that she didn't share a good chemistry with her Professor (who she thinks takes out all his animosity with her in the form of poor marks)......well nobody did.....but STILL!!!!!

Will there ever be a chemistry  between Safiya and her professor.....if yes, what do you think,  how will the chemistry be .........

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें