KASHISH ~ Sequel to RAABTA

"Good morning everyone"

"Good morning Kabir Miyaan...kya baat hai aaj kuch zyada hi handsome lag rahe ho?" Saad smiled taking a slice of bread in his plate.

"You are just jealous Chachu....kyun chachi?"

"Bilkul....."

"Hiba...feel lucky that you got the world's most handsome man as your husband" Saad narrowed his eyes at his wife who just shrugged "Sapnon se bahar aa jayein"

"What...don't you remember it was you who wanted to marry me"

"Excuse me.....I just said yes to your proposal"

"Toh yes kab kehte hain..jab karna chahte hain" Saad was not ready to back down.

"Kabir ... wahaan Azeem office pahuch chuka hai aur tum abhi tak nikle bhi nahin ho....." Adnan came in the dining hall.

"Yaar ye Azeem matlab...."

"Faiz bhai ka upgraded version hai..nai?"
Adnan completed Kabir's sentence..."Ji....11 baje ki meeting ke liye 9 baje kaun nikalta hai?" Kabir shook his head

"Aur Chachu...aap batayein aapne propose kiya tha chachi ko ya" Kabir turned to Adnan who took a seat beside him.

"Adnan to Adina bhi ban chuke hain pyaar mein" Saad scoffed

"Haan bas Adina par hi toh dil aa gaya tha mera" a voice came

"Noor..."

"Kya...pyaar toh pyaar hota hai"

"Abbu meri pocket money" Before Adnan could say something in his defence, another voice came tormenting him

"Kal hi di thi na" Adnan narrowed his eyes at his son who was mirroring the same reaction as him "Kab.."

"Abbu mujhe bhi kuch paise chahiye "

"Haan kitne chahiye meri gudiya" Adnan smiled seeing his cute daughter rushing towards him with a sling bag

"Mai aapka saga beta hi hun na" Shamir was exasperated at his father's complete partial nature

"Mujhe nahin pata" Adnan said non chalantly earning a smack from his wife "Kya kaha"

"Aur ye Idhar layein" Noor snatched the wallet from Adnan's hands and took out notes and gave them to Shamir who happily started counting them "Ammi aur ek hazaar rupaye de dein...."

"Kya?" Adnan was close to having a heart attack

"Arre itne paise kahaan le kar jane hain......is aadmi ka mai kya karun" Noor scowled and instead of one thousand, handed Shamir two .

"Tum aur tumhara beta mujhe sadak par le aaoge" Adnan tried to get his wallet which was given to him with only a note inside it.

"Abbu stop exaggerating ... " Shamir waved his father off...and gave one note to his sister who happily kept that in her bag and again turned to Adnan who couldn't say no to his daughter...and now he was left with an empty wallet.

All were having their daily dose of entertainment on the dining table with small giggles.

"Kabir.... tumne file check kar li hai aaj ki meeting ki " Haider came dressed

"Ji Chachu....aap befikra rahein"

"That I am..." Haider smiled and kissed his niece's head.

---------------

"Jeeju to bade mazak pasand insaan hain...sab kyun inhe sadu bolte hain?" Raniya frowned looking at a man whom she had always known to be a quiet person. Her male cousins also had the same thought when they had attended the nikaah. It was because of this reason her meek and shy sister had never dared to give him a call after nikaah.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें