LOVE THEOREMS

This is not my story......this is my friend Natalya's story....she has asked me publish it here with some addition of lines here and there.

                       PROLOGUE

"Itna sannatta kyu hai bhai" a girl shouted entering the class ...

"Aaj Hitler Maths k answer sheets dikhayega" her friend whispered into her ears ...to which the girl's face turned pale and she made a run towards the last seat not wanting to be in the periphery of the Hitler's eyes...
-------------------------------------------------

"Ms Shah could u pls enlighten us all with the theories you presented in the exam... I was not wise enough to grasp those..may be" a sarcastic comment broke the silence in the class.

"Ms Shah stop hiding behind the book ...45 out of 100...tomorrow with your guardian at sharp 10"

"Abbu will kill me ...better I burn the papers...no no Professor Khan will eat me alive.." the girl kept blabbering. ...Suddenly her face lightened with an idea..."Aapi"

-------------------------------------------------

"Aapi u have a meeting with my Professor at 10...so don't be late" the girl announced in the bedroom.
..
"Excuse me I don't intend to be your so called Dracula's meal ask Abbu to do the honours" her sister retorted

And soon the room was filled with the melodious Pls pls pls...
------------------------------------------------

"Zakir I have talked to Nausheen about this and she is too excited to see Inaaya  as her bahu...bas  Mihran haan kar de..." Rizwaan Khan was talking to his dear friend and colleague Zakir Shah.

"Bhai ... meri beti ka kehna hai...wo mere pasand wale ladke se hi shaadi karegi...I am sorted that way" Zakir said bringing a sweet smile on his friend's face.

--------------------------------------------------

"ok ok I am ready for the marriage" said Mihran to which Nausheen couldn't stop herself from flashing her all pairs of teeth ...

-------------------------------------------------

"I was talking about Inaaya's marriage" Zakir ruffled his daughter's hair.

"Wohoo Aapi's marriage. ...I will get a Jiju ...he should be supercool...atleast show me the pic Abbu" Safa chirped
--------------------------------------------------

"No.. this can't be your Dracula professor" Inaaya exasperated ...to which she saw her sister's head nodding in Yes.

"Unfortunately yes he is"...
There was a dead silence and then "Abbu"!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

These are just the snippets of the scenes which are going to come😊😊

-------------------------------------------
NOTE

Also I had to ask one thing...
Will you guys be interested in reading a sequel of "INTO HIS HEART" with Afrah and Ryan as the main protagonists🤔🤔

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें