R5

"Congrats Yaar" Zain hugged Faizan and turned to an anxious Anabia who was scrutinising the intimacy of the hug with a keen eye.

Seeing Zain turn to her, Anabia put a fake smile

"Congratulations Bhabhi"

"Khud Bhabha ban kar baith gaya aur mujhe Bhabhi bol raha hai" Anabia mumbled inaudibly

"Bia...shukriya kaho.." Faizan narrowed his eyes and nudged Anabia who immediately complied with his orders "Shukriya Bhai...

"Aapne toh kaha tha aap sab bhool jayenge" Anabia whispered leaning to Faizan's side when Zain was dragged by other friends to have dinner.

"Kya..." Faizan saw her with confused eyes

"Mai bata rahi hun ye sab nahin chalega....."

Before Anabia could speak more, several relatives came at once for pictures with the newly wed couple.

--------------

Anabia was taken to Faizan's room after a while which made her sigh in relief. She was losing it seeing Zain talk to Faizan. It didn't bother her before marriage but now she was his wife and only she had the right to be close to him. The nikaah had instilled feelings in her for her husband who according to her would never look at her as a husband should...and this feeling was getting painful for her now.

To overcome all the stress, she decided to take a long bath. A half an hour long shower did its magic and she felt light and rejuvenated. Cladding herself in a baby pink towel, she was about to get out forgetting the fact that she was married and her husband could be in the room.

She had just taken a step out when the ambience of the room made her realize her the reality and atonce her eye balls moved towards the bed where her newly wed handsome husband was resting bare chested. Her mouth salivated seeing the hard contours of her man..oh he was so perfect. Seemed like his night suit consisted of only a pair of trousers.

"Mujhe thand lag rahi hai ab...kya karun..kapde bhi nahin laye maine" Anabia hit her forehead but next second, her brows got knitted " Inhe kya fark padega......mai aise nikal bhi jaun toh"

Anabia again opened the door and mustering up courage walked out making Faizan straighten up and next second close his eyes not believing the sheer audacity his wife was displaying on their first night. He loved her with all his heart but never showed it thinking it would distract her from her studies...heck he even took the bitter pill of hearing Bhai from her mouth every now and then..this was why he preferred being silent in her company in order to avoid any conversation. His glares were enough for her.

On the other hand, Anabia was now regretting her decision seeing Faizan's buring eyes on her.."Is he angry.....Is he thinking I am crossing the boundary....."

"Allah...yeh to idhar hi aa rahe hain" Anabia tried not to lose her composure but  was failing big time....

"Allah..inhone bola tha ki mai ghar me kabhi dupatte ke bina nahi dikhni chahiye..aur mai aise nand dhadang ghum rahi hun...pakka inhone chapet laga deni hai mujhe"

His slow steps towards her made her still and rooted to her place. She had closed her eyes and stuck herself to the wardrobe door waiting for the slap to come.

"Shaadi mubarak Biwi" Instead of a slap, a husky voice tentalised her senses.

"Pagal toh nahin ho gaye  Zain bhai ke judai ke gham me........" Anabia's thoughts were trailing on another dimension

"I  I ..understand your pain......but" She tried to console bim

"You don't......you can never gauge the amount of love I have been hiding all along .."

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें