INTO HIS HEART

"Anaya .. abhi mere haat se pit jaaogi" A lady came in the hall and glared at the bunch of  five young people who were busy chatting.

"Kya hua Ammi..." Anaya asked in a bored tone .. she had become too accustomed to her mother's scoldings by now.

"Kya huwa ki bachchi...Adil zor zor se awaazein laga raha hai....aur tum yahaan kaan band kar ke baithi ho"

"Toh wo kab nahin chilla rahe hote" Anaya made a face and picked up a magazine.

"Bade hain wo...Anaya....jao" her elder sister Hania reprimanded her and took the magazine back.

(He is elder to you Anaya..go)

"Arre matlab unki itni sundar mangetar hain.....unse baat karen...lekin nahin wo yahin par apne shabdon ki baarish karenge" Anaya pouted.

(He has such a beautiful fiance..he should talk to her....but no ..he will only shower his beautiful words on me)

"Kya hua bhai...aaj itna haseen chehra kyun banaya ja raha hai?" Another voice came from behind

(What happened.....why are you having that frown on your face)

"Kuch nahin Arham bhai....... the great Hitler ki baat ho rahi hai......." Anaya turned
( Nothing Arham bhaijaan....we were talking about the great Hitler)

"Anaya" a deep intimidating voice made all the people turn their faces "Tumhe aaj kal baatein samajh me aana band ho gayin hain"

(Now a days, you have lost the capability of understanding things)

"Wo...Adil bhaijaan....wo" the stuttering in her voice could very well state her nervousness ... she looked at her mother for being her knight in shining armor but she just shrugged and went away.....

"Allah ..Adil bhaijaan ke keher se bacha lena" Asif and Aqib mumbled and thought of escaping when their eyes met Adil's and they stood rooted to their place.
(God..save us from Adil bhai's wrath)

"Anaya.....aage aa ja zara" Asif whispered from behind...so that he could get away with the deadly stares.
(Humi...cover me)

"Bhai...wo maine roka tha... bas ja hi rahi thi" Arham said making Adil narrow his eyes.......he shot a look at Anaya and turned to go.

(Brother..I had stopped her...she was going only)

"Jao" Hania lightly hit Anaya's head which brought her on her toes.
(Go)

-------------------

"Aur tumhari padhai kaisi chal rahi hai" Adil asked picking up a file......
(How are your studies going on)

"Achi chal rahi hai bhaijaan"
(Good)

"College me theek se padhai ho rahi hai...." he asked correcting something with his pen
(Is everything going great in college?)

"Ji bhaijaan....."

"Nahi mujhe laga classes ache se conduct nahi ho rahe isliye classes tum theatre me le rahi ho" his eyes still on the papers.....

(No...I thought..the college is not conducting the classes properply...that's why you were taking the classes in a theatre)

"Nnahi....mtlab....aaah"

"Kya huwa....Classes achi nahi lagin wahan ki" his eyes finally shifting the focus from the paper to the trembling figure.

(What happened...the classes were not good?)

"Wwo.....bhaijaan......mai nahi jana chahti thi......."
(Bhaijaan...I didn't want to go)

"Phir kyun gayi"
(Then why did you go)

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें