6

"Bhaijaan aap itni raat yahan kya kar rahe hain" Humeira opened the door with a frown on her face.

(Bhai .. what are you doing here at this time of the night)

"Bhaijaan haan" Arham shoved his hands into his pockets....and looked at the flooring of the room

Humeira's groggy eyes were trying to stay open as he talked....while her brain was already floating in sleep making her incapable of understanding things...."Hmmm......."

"Aah" Humeira shrieked with pain and all her sleep left her eyes and brain bringing her to the real world.

"Did you just pinch me......that too so hard"

"Didn't want to....trust me ..." Arham pushed her a little and entered inside..

"Trust me I wanted to do something else" next he bolted the door........there was something raspy in his tone....or her ear drums were just playing a seductive game with her...

"Bh..bhaijaan.....darwaza kyun band kiya aapne" Humeira's body slightly shivered with the way he was looking at her

(Bhai why did you close the door?)

"Kuch baatein samjhaani thi tumhein" he took slow steps towards her ......
Seeing him coming close, her legs automatically started moving backwards....

(Wanted to make you understand few things)

"Darwaza khula rakh kar bhi toh samjha sakte the"

(You could do that with open doors too)

Her back finally hit the wall...making no scope for any further movement.....seconds later she could feel his hard frame pressed against hers.....

"Bh..bhaijaan.."

"Shshhhh"

his thumb touched her lower lip ......pressing it a little and lightly pulling the supple philtrum, he went close to her face making her turn sideways.

Moving all her hair behind her ear, he bent releasing his hot breath on her neck and ear shell.....
her shiver made him smile

"Agli baar yeh bhai shabd muh se bahar nikla toh mai inka yeh haal karunga ki............let's say you will regret it bad...very bad" pressing and rubbing her lower lip mercilessly between his fore finger and thumb.....he gave the message loud and clear with her nodding putting a stamp on it.

(Just remember..if next time the word "bhai" comes out of your mouth...you will regret it bad..very bad)

Placing a kiss on her forehead, he moved back.

There was a slience for two minutes.

"Acha..chalo paani pilo" he filled a glass of water for her seeing her state.

(Here ...have water)

She emptied the whole glass in one go
and extended her hand for more.....
He chuckled and refilled the glass.

Finally, after settling herself down, she looked at him "Aap kya baat karne aaye the?"

(What did you want to talk about?)

"Chalo room me chal kar baat karte hain" his words made her frown...."huh......room me hi toh hain"

(Let's go in the room and talk)

"Mai hamare room ki baat kar raha hun" he said leaning on the wall

(I am talking about our room)

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें