K14

Azeem was passing by when his eyes went to a figure who was covered in Abaya and sitting away in a corner with a henna wali aunty.
The person turned a little and Azeem got a sneak peek of the green eyes and man he could never forget that pair of eyes. How he regret that night with passion.

What did the vile creature think that he will invade the privacy of the function and will be spared...well someone was wrong.

"Ahhmm...sunein" Azeem stopped a lady going inside the hall

"Ji bhai"

"Aap unhe bahar bhejein..bolein unka purse bahar gir gaya tha..mere paas hai" he said pointing towards a certain direction

"Ji" the lady smiled.

But, seemed like the person was too much aware of everything failed to deter from the place.

Now the matter was getting out of hands and may be marriage will only be the ultimate solution, but will his family agree...he doubted!!

He knew who will be the best for handling the matter..his Noor chachi. Her one glare works wonders.

He saw Noor giving some work to a lady and walked to her. Telling her about everything, he sighed.

Noor was seething in anger now. She marched towards the hall where henna function was going on and turned towards Azeem who pointed towards his target.
Marching towards the figure, Noor caught hold of the hand which was in Henna aunty's hands and literally started dragging the not so light body out.

The person dared not open his mouth inside the room but once out started screaming.."Mama..mama..maaf kar dein...please"

"Nahin chachi ab iski shaadi hi seedha karwayein..iski biwi hi ise theek karegi" Azeem laughed

"Bahut ladkiyon waale shauk hain na..ruko tum" Noor kept dragging his son who gave a look of betrayal to Azeem who scoffed "Tum kar kya rahe the is abaya me?"

"Mujhe dare mila tha...aur mere das hazaar daanw par the" Shamir cried in agony of pain which kinda melted his mother who leaving him went to someone in the corridor.

"BHAAGO" Shamir lifted his abaya a little and made a mad dash towards whichever direction his long legs took him to.

After an hour,

"Haan achhe se likhein thoda...AD..."

"Ye kiska naam likhwa rahe ho mehendi se...tumhari mehendi thode hi hai"
Shamir atonce took his hand back from the Mehendiwaali and lifted his head only to find his father frowning at him

"Wo wo Abbu..aapka naam likhwa taha tha...ye dekhein A D .....abhi neeche se N likhwaunga" Shamir was caught offguard and started blabbering.

"Yeh...." Adnan couldn't form words at his son's love and bent down to kiss his forehead "Mera beta"

"Ruko ye khushkhabri tumhaari Mama ko de kar aata hun" Adnan was grinning ear to ear seeing his son's affection for him. Even on his wedding, Noor had only an "A" in her mehendi, which according to him was not specific.."A se toh bahut kuch ho sakta hai" he had ruefully thought.

Seeing his father so happy, Shamir turned to the lady "Pehle waala cancel ...wo kabhi aur....abhi Adnan likhiye"

"Aur usme phir Noor bhi add kar dena aap" he smiled and then started guiding her on the alphabets.

"Arre aapi..aaein baithein"
Shamir saw Pariwash roaming with mehendi clad hands and beckoned her with his left hand.."Kya huwa aap kisse bhaag rahin hain"

"Junu baba se...." Pariwash threw her arms in the air

"Kyun been baja rahe hain kya aapke peeche....." Shamir cracked a pathetic joke and started laughing like a hyena, which kind of scared the Mehendi wali aunty..."Sorry sorry"

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें