5#

Inaya was caressing the handsome face of her husband who was in a deep sleep........she chuckled remembering his confused drowsy eyes when he was asked to cut the cake at 12 in the night.

Her husband was not able to remember his own birthday...................but how could she........that was the day she surrended herself to her husband whose happiness seemed no bound receiving the best ever gift of his life.
That night he loved her with all the gentleness and care.....as if she were some fragile doll.

"Kin khayalon me doobi hain aap..begum"

Inaya came out of her thoughts hearing his naughty husband's hoarse voice

"Happy Birthday" she smiled and pecked his lips

"Kam se kam wish toh ache se kar diya karo yaar......." he smirked and pulled her in a steamy kiss which eventually made them lose their senses.

"Aap ka man nahin bharta na......" Inaya hit his bare chest lightly .....

"Nahin.....bilkul nahin.." he balanced him on his elbow and started leaning on her again only to be pushed back by his wife..."Zaroorat se zyada meetha acha nahin hota"

"It's my birthday ...cheat meal toh banta hai" he retorted back with a wink.

------------------

"Arre waah....mujhe bahut khushi hui Zohair.....you deserved it"

Inaya saw Mihran's happy face and asked through her eyes "kya huwa"
Instead of saying anything, Mihran passed the phone to her "Zohair kuch batana chahta hai"

Inaya took the phone and next second her eyes shone in happinesa.. ."hey congratulations Zohair........."

After sometime, she cut the call and turned to Mihran "Bahut hi acha ladka hai....meri Safa ke liye"

"Haan Safa ke liye toh acha hai...I am worried about Zohair" Mihran bit his lip

"Meri behen ke peeche pade rehte hain bas aap" Inaya pouted

Mihran laughed but then said in a serious voice "Use tum bolo ... Nikaah ke baad Masters karne ke liye..........abhi se uske dimaag me dalte raho"

"Abhi toh Mihran ke DRDO SET crack karne par hi jhoom rahi hogi..........rehne dein abhi"

"Hmmm........nikaah me hum jayenge hi.....tab baat kar lena...."

"Abhi time hai usme........."

"Ye kuch mahine aise hi nikal jayenge ........ aur tumhari behen ko convince karne k liye saalon ka plan chahiye" Mihran scoffed

"Aap phir"

"Acha baba...sorry sorry" Mihran rose his hands in surrender.

------------

Mihran had said true......the months went by in a click and here Safa was all ready in her bridal attire receiving all the advices from Inaya and her older cousins....

"Safa wo paas bulaein toh chale ja na.."

"Mai toh chhalaang laga dun...lekin wo bulayein to sahi" Safa pouted thinking of her shy husband

"Dekho toh....sharm se laal ho rahi hai" one of the cousins teased

"Sharm se nahin...aapne blusher zyaada laga diya hai..." Safa grimaced fixing up her make up

"You are looking perfect...." Inaya kissed Safa's head emotionally......"my big baby"

"Aapi ......." Safa whined making Inaya laugh.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें