13

"Allah....bache bhi isi hotel me thehre hue hain na" Jameela shivered seeing the news being telecast.....a floor of a reputed hotel had caught fire early morning and the piece of news was flashing again and again

"Adil" she shouted

"Haan...Ammi aa raha hun"

"Adil"

"Kya hua Ammi....aap " but before he could complete his sentence, Jameela pointed towards the tv .

Adil's eyes widened seeing the news flashing on the screen and he got stoned for a while but then quickly taking out his phone started calling all the three but none of his calls were answered making his heart beat rise to its maximum.

Everybody had gathered in the hall

"Mai nikal raha hun Ammi.....call karte rahein aap........."

"Bhai...mai bhi chal rahin hun aap ke sath" Hania rushed to the hall taking the basic equipments in her bag.

"Hania...call karti raho"

"Ji bhai"

Adil had started sweating....

"Bhaijaan.....kuch nahi hoga....aap "

Hania's own heart was beating at a very fast rate.

-------

"Anaya Khan Asif khan and Aqib khan" Hania spoke at the reception of the hospital

Seeing the three of them in a room with bandages on their heads and arms, Hania and Adil ran to them

"Hum theek hain Aapi........." the trio hugged Hania who sighed in relief checking their wounds.

Anaya saw Adil on the door....his eyes were closed and forehead all covered with sweat.....she walked to him and touched his shoulders.....and next second she was taken in a bone crushing hug .

"Mana kiya tha.....na...dekha...." he was mumbling taking all his frustration out.

Later Adil hugged Asif and Aqib who were a little flustered with the incident and surely needed the comforting hug.

Arham and Humeira had taken the next available flight and rushed home after getting the news from Hania.

"Allah ka shukar hai........." Humeira had thoroughly examined her siblings.....after reaching....

"Aapi hum bilkul theek hain" Anaya smiled seeing the concern

"Haan aapi aap rest karein" Aqib and Asif also gave a reassurance smile making Arham ruffle their hair.

----------

Two months had gone by and Anaya had given her final exams along with Aqib and Asif...and today they were celebrating their result which had come out exceptionally well if compared to their past record.

"Adil.......aap ne mujhe koi bhi gift nahin diya" Anaya demanded for a gift

"Bhai.... party to tumhe deni chahiye....itne ache marks aaye hain"

"Mere bank toh aap hi hain..........thoda credit kar dein mera account party ke liye"

"Ahan.......to tum bhi internship shuru karo kal se...chhota mota bank tum bhi ban jana"

"Kal se" her eyes widened

"Haan.....ye tumhara return gift" he shrugged

"Pehle gift to de dein"

"Wo tumhe apne cupboard me mil jaega" as soon as the words came out of Adil's mouth, she jumped but before she could moved, Adil caught her left hand

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें