U 6

"Acha Mahi...wo tum kis ladke ki baat kar rahi thi kal" Rohail asked the question which had been going on in his mind ever since a certain blue eyed boy was talked of.

Everybody was having coffee when Muskaan excused herself for some work and that gave Rohail the perfect opportunity to lessen his headache.
He was just waiting for her to leave so that he could initiate the investigation and punish the accused.

But, he forgot that Zubair was still present there and his ears perked up with the mention of a guy..."Kis ladke ki baat ho rahi hai" He asked in a not so gentle voice.

"Wo.." Rohail rubbed his neck "Mahi bol rahi thi inhe kal airport koi ladka mila tha"

Even before Rohail could complete, Maham stood up.."Konsa ladka.." She was terrified .. her husband would eat her alive

"Wahi jo tumhe bahut handsome laga tha...aur usne agar aapi nahi bola hota to haat saaf kar leti" Rohail thought of taking his revenge

"Kya bakwaas kar rahein hain Bhai aap..maine bola tha Aapi bolta hai toh sar par haat pherne ka man karta hai" Maham lied through her teeth effortlessly "Aap bewajah mere aur mere shohar ke beech ranjish daal rahe hain"

"Mai manne ko taiyyar hi nahin hun ki Zubair se handsome is duniya me koi ho sakta hai" she beamed at Zubair

"Aap jal rahe hain mere shohar se...."

"Ye baat kahaan se aa gayi" Rohail didn't have any idea where the conversation was going.

"Wahin se jahaan se ladka aaya...aapki manghadant baaton se" Maham was not an easy target

"Kitni badi jhooti hai ye" Rohail exclaimed

"You envy Zubair's personality" Everytime Zubair's eyes narrowed at Maham, she threw a new line that had no head and tail

"Oh please I m more handsome"

"What crap" This time it was Zubair who opposed instead of his wife who thought of adding ghee to the fire "Kya matlab hai aapka Zubair badsurat hain" Maham pushed Zubair behind and shouted.

"Maine aisa kab kaha" Rohail frowned

"Kab kaha...you just insulted my husband's looks...."

"I didn't" Rohail looked at Zubair who had a scowl on his face.

"You did" Maham peeved

"I just said I am more handsome than him"

"Excuse me....who told you that" Zubair came forward pushing Maham behind.

"Sab kehte hain" Rohail shrugged

"Sab me kaun kaun aate hain"

"For starters..yeh dono" Rohail pointed at Ashar and Asim who were sitting with pop-corns enjoying the show but as the needle turned towards them, the popcorns flew in the air.
"Do..dono..handsome hain"

"Koi ek" Zubair glared

"Dono apne apne hisaab se achhe hain"

"Yahaan satsang me nahin baithe hain hum" Maham scowled at her brothers who were being diplomatic.

"I think Zubair bhai wins by a whisker" Asim spoke and Ashar instantly agreed to it without meeting Rohail's gaze.

"Dhokebaazon" Rohail glared at the traitors who were looking at the floor with their mouths filled with popcorns..

"Aap Tintin se puchein" Rohail now wanted his wife

"Muski ..." Next second Maham called out her sister's name to get a faint response from her room
"Haan"

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें