K9

This story is a little mature..toh skip some parts if you feel uncomfortable..
Haalanki mujhe pata hai koi karega  nahin (Sab yahaan PhD holders hain) but apna jo kaam hai wo hai..🙂🙂
------------------------------------------------------

"Azeem mere marshmallows ja kar le aayein na" Raniya pleaded drying her hair. She had been craving them since last night.

"Niya do you really think I will even get to see your goodies after what I did" Azeem scoffed imagining the reaction of his brother if he paid him a visit now.....but the payback was sweet.

"Aapne acha nahin kiya...aapko baar baar mana kiya maine but phir bhi aap....." Raniya smacked Azeem who raised his eyebrows "Matlab shauhar par haath uthaogi tum"

"N..nayi....mai toh bas" Raniya stuttered seeing Azeem's serious expression......she thought he had loosened up.

"Agli baar se dhyaan rahe " Azeem said in an intimidating tone.

"J..ji" Raniya lowered her eyes but frowned seeing Azeem roll on the bed laughing

"J..ji" he imitated and again began to  cachinnate "Allah"

"Aap na..."

"Tum mujhse abhi bhi darti ho" Azeem sobered down a little and asked

"Nahin...bas aapki pehli mulaqat yaad aa jati hai....Kaise ghoor rahe the"

"Advantage lena hai ya seekhna hai" This time Raniya imitated Azeem in a gruff voice

"Ab toh pura advantage le sakti hain...you know hamare paas saare zarurat ke saaman bhi hain"

"Azeem.....you are incorrigible"

"Raniya..." Azeem glared

"Raniya nahin dari" Raniya picked a pillow and started hitting Azeem who was now laughing...

"Aur hasein..aur hasein" Raniya gave one more hit and Azeem pulled her close squeezing her back......

"Aur marein" Azeem smirked and started nuzzling her neck.....

"Aaah" Raniya moaned feeling his teeth grazing her neck.
Azeem looked into her eyes and joined their lips in a passiontate kiss and much to Azeem's surprise, Raniya was  an equal participant this time.

His hands started crawling up in a slow motion making her grasp his shiry tight .... she shivered feeling the callous fingers kneading her breasts like no tomorrow...

Coming out of the kiss, Azeem pulled down her strap and smothered her shoulder with wet kisses while his fingers were still playing with her beautiful curves...."Niya..."

"Hmmmm"

"I am obsessed with your cotton balls" Azeem whispered giving her a love bite

"Hmmm...." Raniya hummed but then her eyes widened pushing him a little..."Aap bahut gande hain"

"Arre...maine toh bas taareef ki...I love my cotton balls...they are so soft..so"

"Shut up..." Raniya sprang up

"So bouncy"

"Mai sun hi nahin rahi...aap bolte rahein" Raniya shut her ears

"So supple..so tender.

"I just can't wait to tast..."

"Aaaah Azeem..mai maarungi" Raniya started whining jumping on her place making Azeem laugh out loud.."Oh my cutie pie.....I just love playing with you"

"Bas sharafat ka dhong rachte the na aap shaadi se pehle"

"Haan..aur tum phas gayi" Azeem agreed without any fuss making Raniya pout

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें