3#

Sab theek se pack kiya" Nausheen asked Inaya..."Haan Ammi bas ye kuch formal suits reh gaye hain Mihran ke" Inaya pointed towards a set of clothes which were still not inside the suitcase.

"Lao...mai help kar deti hun....aur haan Mirhaan ke Migraine ke tablets rakh lena.......flight se utrega aur sar pakad kar baith jayega"

"Aap fikra mat kijiye Ammi....mai hun na" Inaya smiled

"Allah ka shukra hai ki tum ho.....nahin to yeh ladka bilkul bhi laparwaah hai apne health ke mamle mein" Nausheen said passing clothes to her.

"Waise...hai kahaan wo.....flight hai tumlogon ki 5 baje ki"

"Bas kuch kaam reh gaya tha university me ... toh......bas aate hi honge"

With an hour Mihran returned and then straight way left for the airport with his wife due to time constraints.

Finally they were inside the flight and looking forward to start a new jouney.

----

It was 7 in the evening when Mr. and Mrs. Khan finally reached their flat. The flat was cozy and beautiful. Inaya just loved it in first glance and her mind was now bringing in new ideas how to decorate it. 

Mihran came and sat on the sofa with a thud and closed his eyes. 
"Tired??" Inaya asked while passing him a bottle of water and then again got lost in the walls.

"Hmmm..." He drank some water and laid down putting his head on the arm rest.

"Aaah " the sound brought Inaya out of her thoughts and she looked at Mihran with concern.
"Aap thik hain" She touched his forehead.
"Thoda sar daba do yaar...it's paining" Mihran brought her hands to his forehead and requested.
Inaya smiled and sat on the couch....Mihran placed his head in her lap.....Inaya shivered a little but then looking at him groaning in pain started massaging his head which relieved him and soon both were sleeping in the same position. 

-------------------

After 2 hours Inaya woke up due to hunger. She opened her eyes scrutinising the area for some time ...and then the reality hit her. She was in Bangalore.
She looked down to see Mihran sleeping soundly in her lap. 
"Mihran uthein" she shook him..but seemed like Mr . Professor was in some deep sleep. 

She started moving her fingers in his ears naughtily ...which disturbed his sleep.......he opened his eyes a little and said groggily " Sone do".

"Pehle kuch kha lein" she said and pushed him a little. Finally Mihran Khan was sitting on the sofa like a cranky child.
" Main pizza order kar rahi hun" Inaya dialled the number and ordered . After sometime she came and sat next to her husband who was sitting with a  frown on his face....which she found cute.

The door bell rang and Inaya jumped to open the door. She was famished. 
The duo attacked on the pizza and with in minutes empty boxes were lying on the table.
After satisfying their stomach. ...they were off to a beautiful sleep.

---------------

Inaya opened her eyes due to the sunlight . She rubbed her eyes and  saw Mehran dressed up formally infront of the dressing table.

"Aap kahan ja rahe hain" Inaya sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.
Mihran turned to Inaya's voice and smiled.
'Finally the Sleepy Head wakes up...Good morning!!"

"says the man ...who is a Kumbhkaran himself" Inaya retorted and stuck her tongue out at him who was in for a surprise seeing her childish nature.........seems like she is not a morning person

A smile came on Mihran's face

"I have to report at 10 so I have to rush...and don't worry I will have my breakfast in the canteen." He came to her and kissed her forehead. Inaya smiled feeling the care and warmth.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें