PART 6

"Riyaaz bhaijaan ne kya gift diya " Mahnoor excitedly asked Mahira who had her mouth filled with gulabjamun, her tai ammi had specially prepared the delicacy for her on her birthday.

Mahira lifted her wrist which was hidden behind her duppatta to give a sneak peek to Mahnoor who got excited seeing the diamond bracelet adorning Mahira's wrist "Waah.....Allah bhaijaan kitne romantic hain"

"Show show" Haya who had her head in her book exclaimed hearing the words of Mahnoor...."sach batao ..Riyaaz bhaijaan ne diya hai?"

"Haye Allah .... aur kaun dega humein" Mahira pouted

"Nahin mera matlab...wo Riyaaz bhaijaan hain.....saal me 5-6 baar gin kar haste hain wo ...... aisa sakhsh itna romantic gift de sakta hai" Haya was not ready to believe her eyes and ears.

"Is hisaab se toh phir hamare bachche hi nahin honge kabhi" Mahira said in a flow but then shut her mouth with both her hands after realizing what she had said.

"Kuch bol nahi sakte Mahi..u see Riyaaz bhaijaan bahut unpredictable hain...jab tumhare is haseen se chehre ne unka nikaah na karne ka faisla badalwa diya.....toh bhai hum khamosh hi rahe toh acha hai" Mahnoor high fived with Haya and both the girls started laughing .

"Riyaaz bhaijaan sab sikha denge...don't worry" Mahnoor was having a gala time teasing Mahira.

-------------

"Haw...yeh kya" Mahira's eyes widened seeing Mahnoor wearing a crop top with shorts and checking herself out  in the mirror.

"Bachelorette party ki dress" Mahnoor said.

"Aur pakde gaye toh" Mahira enquired.

"Hum is kamre se bahar thodi niklenge.......hamare room me hogi hamari party"

"Haan..aur mere liye ? Mai bhi try karti hun..sab bahar gaye hain" Mahira excitedly started rummaging through the shopping bag

"Iss me hai..." Mahnoor gave her a bag and went to change.

Coming out of the washroom Mahnoor hooted seeing Mahira looking drop dead gorgeous in an off shoulder black one piece which was coming down to her mid thighs .

"Mai aati hun coffee bana kar...." Mahnoor said and went out of the room.

"Ek pic lena to banta hai......" Mahira was checking herself out in the mirror. She searched for her phone  but then realized she had left it in her room only. She was walking towards her room a little fast while admiring herself when she crashed into another body. The other person immediately held her soft body in his arms and she lifted her eyes to see the person who saved her.......the green eyes met the brown ones which were turning dark with every second......the unmistakable desire could be seen in those orbs which made a shiver run through her whole body. She immediately stood straight trying to cover her shoulders with her one hand and thighs with another.
She felt herself getting dragged towards her room in a not so gentle manner. The person locked the door and glared at her "kya hai yeh"
"RRiyaaz wo......bas " she started stuttering

"Wo bas kya"

"Hum bas try kar rahe the.....hume..hume laga koi ghar me nahi hai......nhi toh hum apne kamre se bhi bahar nahi nikalte." She somehow explained still scared

"Hume maaf kar de" she asked with tears in her eyes to which he turned away closing his eyes in anger and tried to calm himself down.

After a little while..

"Jao...change karo" he said in a calmer tone.

"Ji" Mahira said and took a dress from the cupboard.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें