PART 4

The relatives had started pouring in and with that the excitement levels were also on a rise.
Mahnoor's cousins from her maternal side had also come and now the whole house was on fire.

"Zain bhaijaan aap cheating kar rahe hain...dice to roll hi nahi kiya aapne..." Mahira caught Zain's hand midway

"Chal oye...chhe(6) aa gaye mere toh natak kar rahi hai....hata haath" Zain pulled Mahira's hand away and again threw the dice.."Waah phir se chhe(6)"

"Haya begum humse aap ek chhe udhaar le sakti hain....." he winked at Haya who threw her cushion at him.."cheating ki hai aapne"

"Dekha aapi bhi bol rahi hain......ab hataiye token yahan se " Mahira was not allowing him to play holding both his hands.

"Ye kya ho raha hai" the loud voice made everyone sit in their places. Zain started brushing his hair with his hands as it was dishevelled by Mahira.

"Insaanon ki tarah rehna bhul gaye ho ......ghar rishtedaaron se bhara hai aur tum log" Riyaaz's voice was strict

"Riyaaz bhaijaan ... " Mahira was about to complain about Zain when she was cut off by a harsher tone "Mahira chup".

Mahira got startled by his tone and the way he called her. Everybody else was equally surprised. They had not expected him to be so angry..that too on his Maru. There was silence for a few minutes and then Riyaaz walked out mumbling something.

Zain, Haya, Ramsha and Shehryaar( Haya and Mahnoor's maternal cousins) looked at Mahira who looked very upset as she was scolded by Riyaaz infront of everyone.

"Acha chal .. maine wapas kar li token...Motu chal ab" Zain pulled Mahira's cheek to cheer her up but she ran away.

"Tch...ye aaj Riyaaz bhaijaan ko ho kya gaya...." Haya asked Zain who had no clue.
"Is ghar me aane par bas inka hi dar laga rehta hai ... " Ramsha shook her head making Zain and Haya laugh "Wo itne bhi bure nahi hain......."

"Ya yun kahen Rayyan bhaijaan se zyada bure nahin hain" Zain said and ran out, perfectly knowing Ramsha would kill him now.

-----------------

"Mahi.......tumhari favourite biryaani bani hai..." Haya pulled Mahira out of the room
"Aapi hume bhook nahi hai"

"Achhi baat hai Haya...motapa thoda kam hoga toh acha hai " Zain said in a serious voice taking Haya's hand in his.

"Aapke khayal se hum mote hain" Mahira's face was red

"Mere khayal se nahi.....aap sach me bahut moti hain" Zain started laughing only to be pushed on the bed and beaten up by the pillows.

Zain and Haya were successful in bringing Mahira out of her room and now they were enjoying the Biryaani.

Everyone was there including Riyaaz who didn't spare even a glance towards Mahira who was expecting a Sorry from him.
"Saari tayyariyan ho gayin ya aur bhi kuch baaki hai" Rukhsar asked the girls who were busy in discussing something.

"Nahi Tayi ammi...sab ho gaya" Haya replied with a smile.

"Nahin hume abhi tak naye sandals nahi khareede" Mahira pouted

"Apne nikaah me tum sab nayi nayi cheezein pehenna....haan" Zain patted her head..."tumhara ghar me aakhiri din jo hoga....jo bologi wo dila doonga" Zain's voice was laced with humour.

"Haseen khwaab na dekhen bhaijaan......humse peecha chhudwana namumkin hai.......HUM IS GHAR SE KAHIN NAHIN JAYENGE" Mahira started sweetly but then spoke every word in a peeved tone making Zain roll his eyes.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें