R11

"Yeh Saad jinke sath hasi mazaak kiye ja raha hai...wo kaun hai" Adnan asked Jannat who shrugged in reply "Pata nahin..shayad Abbu ke koi door ke rishtedaar honge"

It was time for the guests to leave and Adnan was on the forefront lest he lost some token of love in the form of money from the relatives.

"Andar kyun ja rahi ho...ruko abhi" Adnan pulled Hiba to his side "Tujhe nahin chahiye toh mujhe de dena but ruko...akela ajeeb lag raha hai"

After seeing off the guests, Adnan was counting the notes when he saw Saad sitting on the sofa with a smug smile.."Tu jisse baat kar raha tha wo kaun the..."

"Pata nahi..." Saad carelessly replied making Adnan frown "Toh phir khoob hansi thitholi kyun kar raha tha?"

"Arre wo hamare externals ke liye aane wale hain hamaare college me....Professor hain wo...toh bas socha thoda rishtedaari ke aad me liya jaye"

"Nalayak....marks khareed raha hai"

"Look..who is talking.....jo subah se apne back paper ke liye paise jugaad kar raha hai..." Saad was stopped midway by Adnan's palm.."Chup kar ja kamine...kisi ko pata chal gaya toh ghar se nikaal denge"

"Sunn....thodi chit banane me madad kar de yaar... nahin toh tera bhai phir fail ho jayega"

"Mai bikne ko taiyaar hun..boli laga" Saad said resting his head on the armrest

"Tujhe mai Sale me bhi ghaas na daalu saale..hat yaha se" Adnan pushed Saad and got going.........there was nobody born in this world who could take out even a chawanni from his pocket.

-------------------------
It had been a month to Haider-Jannat's marriage.
Jannat had joined the office again after her leave and was welcomed by Haider with a sweet kiss, frequency of which increased with every passing day.

"Aap ye din bhar mujhe kiss kyun karte rehte hain..." Jannat frowned coming out of the kiss

"Tum kiss se aage hi nahin badhne deti toh mai baar baar wahin aa jata hun" Haider shrugged and sat on his chair wearing a sweet smile.

"Haider...aap kitne decent hua karte the" Jannat complained taking a seat

"Karta tha...matlab..I am decent.." Haider glared

"Haan woh toh dikh hi raha hai..."

"What do you mean..apni biwi ko kiss karna gunaah hai kya"

"Adnan ki sohbat me kuch zyada hi rehne lage hain aap aaj kal....asar dikh raha hai" Jannat shook her head at the grumpy kid sitting infront of her.

"Okay .. from now on I won't kiss you.." Haider was acting as he was accused of something very grave

"Totally fine by me...meri lipstic bahut zaya ho rahi thi" Jannat corrected the smudged lipstic with a tissue by looking into her phone camera...and then threw the tissue at Haider "Saaf karein face"

"Yaar.... maine kitni baar kahaan hai red lipstic mat lagaya karo.. tumhare lips aise hi .."

"Haider shut up" Jannat scowled not wanting to hear a detailed description of her lips from her husband's mouth.

In one corner of the office, Haider was being scolded while on the other Anabia was holding the lantern.

"Bia..kitna time lag raha hai tumhe ek application form bharne me"

"Mai sahi bharti hun..aap peeche se aise ghoor kar dekhte hain..me..mere fingers se kuch aur dab jata hai" Anabia pouted refilling her form.

She had only visited office to surprise her husband with his favourite biryani but surprise engulfed her when she was made to sit on the boss's chair and fill every recruitment form which Faizan had made a list of.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें