7

"Oh my virgin eyes" the shriek put water on the fire

Anaya's voice echoed like a thunderstorm in the room making Humeira push Arham who stumbled a little but luckily fell on the bed.

Turning around, Humeira rubbed her face .... her fingers combing her hair,
feeling a tap on her shoulder, she turned......halfway

"Dupatta" Anaya whispered keeping it on Humeira's hand as she refused to look at her.
Humeira closed her eyes in embarrasment "what the hell was her dupatta doing on the floor"

"Relax Aapi...." Anaya rubbed Humeira's back making her more uncomfortable.......

"Anaya.....mai aati hun kuch der me....tum jao"

Anaya was about to go when her eyes went to Arham who had folded his hands on his forehead and was looking out of the window.....
She smirked "acting cool..haan"

"Bhaijaan .. aap to pure laal ho gaye hain"

"Kuch bhi" Arham spoke out in a soft tone

"Arre literally laal ho gaye hain" hearing Anaya, Humeira turned to look at Arham who had lipstic patches on his lips and right cheek.

Taking out tissues, she rushed to him and started cleaning his face making Anaya laugh out loud.

"Anaya....I am warning you...ye baat bahar gayi na toh"

"Toh" Anaya also mimicked him and then chuckled "Bhaijaan aap ko lagta hai ki aap dhamki dene ke position me hai"

"Aur chugli karna toh aapka kaam hai" Anaya folded her hands throwing daggers at him...

"What...maine kya kiya" Arham frowned

Humeira's eyes were going to and fro-from Arham to Anaya and Anaya to Arham.

"Adil bhai se meri chugli kisne ki thi...." she narrowed her eyes

"Adil bhai se maine?"

"To phir unhe kaise pata chala ki.....khair jaane dein.......unhe kab mere bare me kuch pata nahi hota..." she shrugged and then again started "abhi ki baat karte hain.......kitne ki deal hai?"

"What deal"

"Mere muh band rakhne ki kimat" she smiled mischiviously

"Lut lena behen...bahar ja hi rahe hain" Arham finally folded her hands infront of her.

"Humi aapi...aap chalein mere sath...mujhe ek help chahiye aapse" Anaya dragged Humeira holding her right hand and turned to Arham "10 minute hain aapke paas bhai....jaldi tayyar hon"

As both of them left, Arham turned on his stomach....punching the mattress lightly "Damn!! I want to kiss her again"

--------------

"Adil mai kuch nahi sunungi....tum ja rahe ho bas....arre thoda kabhi bahar ghum kar aao...bas kaam me ghuse rehte ho" Jameela threw a pair of jeans and shirt on the bed

"Ammi......"

Snatching the file, Jameela kept it in the cupboard and locked it. Keeping the key with herself, she walked away with a snort.

"Really now" Adil finally got up and slipped into the fresh pair of clothes.

"Chalo bhi....yahin shaam karna hai kya" Aqib shouted at everyone.

"Ruk jao...Adil bhi aa raha hai" Jameela turned her face away from the tv

"Joke" Aqib laughed but then shut up seeing Adil who was looking suave and handsome in casual clothes..."Arham bhai kam the ki Adil bhai ko bhi bhej diya............mil gayi female attention mujhe" Aqib made a face and the same expression was mirrored by the other twin who just sighed at the bad luck.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें