K13

"Hotel me kitne rooms ki booking ki hai Azeem?" Faizaan asked his son who was busy feeding popcorn to his wife

"Azeem"

"Haan Abbu" Azeem came out of the moment making others laugh

"Rooms kitne book kiye hain"
A small smile was dancing on Faizan's lips too seeing a  streak of his personality in his son.

"Abbu ye holidays ka season hai..toh hotel me zyaada rooms available nahin the isliye 5 rooms ho payein ...ladies and gents option par jana padega"

"Hmm...koi nai ek hi raat ki toh baat hai..we will adjust"

The Ali family then checked in and divided themselves into groups as per their comfort and retired for the night.

"Gadhon..achhe se so.." Azeem pushed Shamir's leg which was sprawled on his thigh and just then Hammad mounted his leg on him irritating the hell out of him.

"Am I their lover or what....both the monkeys are latched on to me like......itna toh mai bhi Niya se nahin chipakta" Azeem made a face at the extra dose of  love he was getting showered upon at the moment. He somehow got to his phone and dialled his wife's number and next moment cut it.."So rahi hogi"

But, just a few seconds later, his phone started ringing and he immediately picked it up..."Hello"

"Nahi yaar....neend nahin aa rahi thi...in gadhon ne mujhe apna gadda samajh liya hai"

"I am missing you like hell...I love you"

"I love you too" Azeem was surprised at the such a quick reply but frowned at the roughness of the voice.....was that Niya??..No..can't be

"Let's try this again" he thought

"I love you Jaan"

"I love you too" And this time he kinda jumped up getting the reason behind the gruffness...it was Shamir Adnan Ali professing his love to him at this hour of the night...that too in sleep...did this stupid cousin of his love him to that extent.

His heart just melted at the cute specimen sleeping next to him...he was adorable...his cute little brother. Overcome with emotions, he caressed his face ... "I love you my boy"

"I love you too..my girl"

"Girl....seriously" Azeem was offended now...."Was he talking about that Adeela"

"I will kill him..if this comes out to be true" Azeem gritted his teeth and again confessed to his brother "I love you Shamir.."

"I love you Adeela" and there was no proof needed, Azeem was cheated on by his brother and now he will be punished.
And next second, Shamir was lying on the floor owing to the powerful kick he received for his cheating scandal

"Aaaah........Bhoot...Bhoot" Shamir's cry echoed in the room which woke up Hammad who kicked his leg in defence but that resulted in Azeem flying out of the bed and landing on Shamir who just died with the BOJH.."Hayyee Maar daala"
Allah maar daala"

"Chup..is haalat me bhi " Azeem smacked Shamir who was going on with his painful besura raags.
"Aur tum...." Azeem then pounced on Hammad who was in shock seeing the crime he committed ... he kicked Azeem Faizal Ali...he is doomed now.

"Maare bhai maare....zor se maare" Shamir had still not come out of the Madhuri Dikshit zone and was cheering for her..ermm his hero.
"Bahut dard diya hai isne hume..."

Getting just two or three smacks from Azeem had got Hammad move his head in fear "Bas bhai bas.....mujhe laga Bhoot hai"

"Aainda se mere sath sone ka sochna bhi mat" Azeem threw a warning pushing Hammad off the bed. He then threw one pillow to each side and covered the whole bed with his body.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें