4#

It had been a month to Mihran and Inaya's marriage and both of them were now comfortable in each other's presence. Kisses had become a common thing between the couple...but they were yet to take the big step.
Mihran was taking it very slow with Inaya because of her shy nature. He smiled remembering their first kiss because of which his wife hadn't talked to him for a day.

His smile grew more when he recalled how she pulled out in between their first  kiss saying "I don't like french kisses"..... ...how he kept looking at her in shock but then pulled her again in a heated kiss ... he was hell bent on proving her wrong which he did and howw!!

"Aap itna kyun muskura rahe hain" Inaya sat next to him keeping the tray on the table

"Bas aapki aadaton ko yaad kar ke.....kaise  kuchh cheezein jo aapko pasand nahin thin...ab aapko bahut pasand jain" Mihran replied coyly

"Aisi kaun si cheezein hain"

"French kisses" he laughed and defended herself from her hits which came his way "ha ha ha"

"Aap na......." before she could reprimand him, he took her in a soft kiss which became passionate once she started responding.

Breathless....they pulled out only to get themselves immersed in another heated kiss.

"Ting Tong"....

"Mihr...Mihran...darwaaze par koi hai" Inaya said with panted breaths.

After making themselves presentable, Mihran walked to the door only to get flustered with the extreme joy of the guest...

"Aaapi..."

Mihran at once stepped aside seeing Safa come running like a bull.

Taking Inaya in a rib crushing hug, Safa squealed "Surprise!!!!"

"Tum akele aayi ho" Inaya came out of the hug and asked

"Haan...Abbu ne flight me baithaya aur whooosh mai yahaan"

"Safa....you could have called me....mai lene aa jata" Mihran turned closing the door

"Isiliye toh nahi kiya..." Safa mumbled but then smiled sweetly "It's okay jeeju"

---------------

"So..how are your studies going on" Mihran asked Safa while taking some dal.

" Hitler nahi badal sakta" Safa thought and then spoke " Good jeeju...this time I scored 75 in Maths"
( Kya mast masala laga kar bola)

"Ahuh good" Mihran smiled thinking "must have got around 50...I know you."

"Ahhu...time mil gaya" Mihran taunted seeing his wife entering the room.
"Aa to gayi...mood kyun kharab hai aapka....aapki favourite student ki khatirdari toh karni padegi na" Inaya teased and started laughing.

"Bahut maza aa raha hai nahi"

"Bahut..." Inaya showed her teeth and went to the washroom to change.
5 minutes later she came out wearing her night dress without a robe.

She saw Mihran fiercely typing something.
She peeked in as to know what her husband was doing only to get a shock...he was typing a mail full of awful complaints to a courier service .
"Ahuh now I am satisfied." Mihran relaxed taking out his specs.

"Kis baat ka itna gussa hai bhai...."

"Ek toh yaar ye bhai wai mat use kiya karo apni lines mein" Mihran frowned

"Maine aap ko thode hi kaha......" Inaya smiled slipping in next to him.

"Wo maine kuch books order kiye the...aur abhi tak nahi aaye"

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें