***

Coming out of the washroom, Faseeh hopped on the bed and frowned seeing Mehreen immersed into some deep thought "Kya huwa Moto" he clicked his fingers infront of her.

"Wo to tum mujhe bataoge" Mehreen narrowed her eyes coming out of her thoughts.

"Kya" he frowned

"Tumne jhoot kyun bola ki company loss me ja rahi thi?"

Hearing the words, an unreadable expression sat on his face.

"Puch rahi hun kuch mai"

"Mazaak kar raha tha yaar" he tried to avoid the topic and pulled the comforter to cover himself.

Pushing the comforter away, she faced him "Mai tumhe bahut ache se janti hun Faseeh...kuch toh baat hai".

" Bahut ache se janti ho mujhe" he scoffed.....his sarcastic tone made her frown " aisa kyun keh rahe ho?"

"Arre itna seriously kab se lene lagi tum mujhe" he held her hand "mai sach me mazaak kar raha tha baba"

"Ab tum mujhe tang kar rahe ho.....kya baat thi ki tum sabse kat gaye" her voice was filled with concern which made him avert his eyes.

"So jao .. Meher...kal baat karenge" with that he switched off the lights and closed his eyes.

-------------

Meher had been losing her mind...Faseeh had starting coming late from office in order to avoid any serious talks.

"Abhi tak jag rahi ho...." Faseeh entered the room and kept his bag on the table.

"Haan...tumhara bhaagna mujhe raas nahi aaya" Mehreen chuckled and sat up.

"Us baat ko bhul jao na yaar...."

"Arre aisi kya baat hai......"

"Ok...it's just that mai kisi ko pasand karta tha.....and when she didn't respond i kind of " he stated ruefully and then looked at Mehreen who was standing like a statue.

"Meher"

"Tumne yeh baat mujhe pehle kyun nahi batayi........" she didn't know ..what she was feeling. The thought of any other girl just burnt her insides.

"Humne is nikaah se ek nayi zindagi shuru ki hai...peeche kya kyun sare sawalon ko jane do" Faseeh pleaded

Mehreen was in a trance "toh mai bas ek convenient option thi tumhare liye"

"Meher you are getting it all wrong" Faseeh fastened his steps and caught her hand.

He cupped her face "Look into my eyes.....mai tumhara sath aisa kabhi nahi kar sakta..."

"Tum jis tareeke se us ladki ka zikra kar rahe the....usse toh yahi lagta hai ki tumhare dil me abhi bhi uske liye" tears escaped her eyes "Aur main paglon ki tarah yeh samajhti rahi ki tum mujhe time de raho ... " she cried swatting his hands away from her cheeks and dashed towards the washroom when Faseeh pulled her harshly in his embrace.
"Aisa nahi hai Meher......"

Mehreen struggled in his arms...trying to come out but Faseeh held her tight not allowing any movement.

Not finding any escape, she finally hugged him....and started crying.....her feelings for her husband had gone that strong, she herself was surprised.

"Acha paani piyo ... chalo" he made her sit on the bed.

He himself kneeled down and held her hand..." you know tumhe aise dekh kar mujhe itna acha lag raha hai"

"Kya" her eyes widened at his unexpected words and she pushed him "Mai tumhe aazad kar dungi is rishte se.. phir " her words were consumed in a harsh kiss........and next her lips were punished for uttering those words.
He mercilessly chewed her lips and deepened the kiss by catching her tongue and punishing it as well.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें