HASEEN ITTEFAQ

"Meher...jaldi kar ... " Kausar mumbled dragging her friend who was busy bickering with a taxi driver on charging an unreasonable fare.

"Arre ... ruko ...ye sar par chadh jayenge nahin too" Mehreen protested but she was mercilessly dragged towards the college gate "Hum agar nahin pahuche aaj time par toh...Rizwaan sir hamare sar par chadh jayenge"

And those words made Mehreen look at her watch and then shriek "Allah...bhaag Kausar"

Both the girls took a deep breath not seeing the professor in the class and stumbled their way to the last bench where their gang was already seated.

"Faseeh chal shift kar" Mehreen shook the shoulders of her friend who was enjoying his beauty sleep before the commencement of the class.

"Daffa ho ja"

But she forcibly lifted his head compelling him to give up on his sleep.

"Bhai tu itna so kaise leta hai" Zaid asked Faseeh who was now up and wearing his specs.

"Talent hai beta...." Faseeh shifted flashing his dimples.

Mehreen smacked his head lightly with her books and sat down....while Kausar pushed herself next to her.

"Oye Manal..... Kabir ke notes liye the na tumne....saari cheezein chhap li na" Kausar asked pulling the pony of the the girl sitting just a row ahead.

"Yaar baal mat kharab kiya kar" Manal whined

Just then a man in his late 30s entered the class making everyone stand up "Good morning Sir"

"Good Morning" the man smiled and then examined the strength of the class....."hmmm"

The class started with everyone paying their full attention as Final exams were only a few months away...nobody wanted to screw their MBA results.

----------------

"Aur kya plan hai....MBA k baad" Zaid asked while taking a bite of his burger .

"Family business" Faseeh shrugged

"Haan iklaute bete ho bhai...... mujhe bhi Abbu ne kaha tha but maine bol diya pehle bahar ki company me kaam karungi " Meher took a sip of her hot chocolate and smiled.

"Yaar meri toh Ammi .. meri shaadi k peeche hi pad gayi hain" Manal said making everybody chuckle.

"Mehreen se pucho kaise peecha chudwaein...inke deewane toh ghar tak pahuch gaye the proposal le kar" Faseeh laughed pulling Mehreen's cheek

"Bechara Mehreen ki khoobsurati ka maara...." Kauser laughed

"Ho gaya sabka" Mehreen asked sarcastically

"Nahi" Faseeh said and started laughing more loudy with others.

"Faseeh ka sahi hai....ammi abbu ko ek time de diya hai....so no fuss about marriage" Zaid patted Faseeh's shoulders

"Karni unke pasand se hi hai mujhe..bas abhi nahi....." Faseeh shrugged taking a fork of noodles from Mehreen's plate .."Faseeh WAAPAS WAAPAS RAKHO"

"Chal na moto....." Faseeh laughed and took another forkful of noodles making Mehreen hold his hand but he was no less.. he somehow got the noodles into his mouth with a victorious smirk.
"Hamesha aise karta hai ye " Mehreen whined

"Teri madad karta hun moto....obesity se bacha raha hun tujhe"

"Aah" Mehreen pinched Faseeh's arm and took off his specs.

"Waapas karo"

"Kal k test me pass hona hai" Faseeh raised his left eyebrow making Mehreen pout "aisa karoge tum"

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें