59 | Mr. Dumbledore

For some unknown reason, we had decided to follow the sounds of the roar through the cave, as if whatever was making that sound was something we wanted to be closer to. As we came to a large wooden platform with a structure of some sort around it, Ron stopped dead in his tracks.

"Bloody hell!" Ron pointed at the large, white beast sleeping on the platform. "That's an Ukrainian Ironbelly."

Reaching into a small box sitting nearby, Griphook started pulling out these weird rattle like devices just as the dragon woke up and turned to his, it's pink eyes standing out against it's white skin as it let the fire soar from it's throat.

As Griphook started rattling the device, the Dragon backed away like a guilty puppy. "It's been trained to expect pain when it hears the noise." Griphook explained as we walked past the now cowering creature.

"That's barbaric." I gasped, feeling sorry for the chained up animal that should be flying free with others like its kind in Romania.

The dragon let out loud whimpers as we walked into the surrounding structure and into one of the vaults, the dragon now resuming its vicious ways as the ringing had stopped.

"Lumos." Harry and the rest of us used our wands to bring light to the dark, and rather full, vault.

"Blimey!" Ron gawked, still wearing the long black trench coat that Harry had instructed him to wear for his part.

Knowing that we needed to get a move on, Hermione turned to one side of the room. "Accio Horcrux!"

"That kind of magic won't work in here." Griphook said.

"Harry, is it here or not?" I asked. "Can you feel anything?"

Nodding his head, Harry looked up at a shiny cup on one of the top shelves. "That's it! Up there!"

"They've added the Gemino curse." Griphook explained as an object that Hermione had touched started to shake before multiplying over and over again. "Everything you touch will multiply."

"Give me the sword." Harry called as he started making his way up a mountain of objects, those of which multiplied faster than I had ever seen before.

"Stop moving!" Hermione yelled as Harry struggled to climb the large mountain up to the cup, but eventually everything just stopped.

Bursting out from the pile, Harry started running. "Got it!" he exclaimed as he tripped, dropping the cup. Reaching out, Griphook grabbed the cup for himself. "We had deal, Griphook!"

"The cup for the sword!" Griphook demanded as Harry made the trade. "I said I'd get you in. I didn't say anything about getting you out."

As the metal cups and other treasures continued to multiply, slowly covering us completely, Griphook and the second goblin made their escape, leaving us alone in the vault. Eventually though, we made it out and chased after the two, who were already sneaking past the dragon.

"Thieves!" Griphook yelled as he took off, leaving the second goblin behind as well.

"Foul little git." Ron grumbled. "Least we've still got Bogrod."

Just then, as Griphook stopped ringing the device, the dragon burnt the second goblin, Bogrod, to a crisp. "That's unfortunate." Ron gasped as the guards made their way down to us.

Diving behind the pillars of the building, we hid as the guards fired at us. "We can't just stand here. Who's got an idea?" Hermione asked.

"You're the brilliant one." Ron reminded her.

"I've got something, but it's mad!" Hermione used a curse to blow the railing off of the walkway we were on before she took a running start and jumped onto the dragon's back, holding on for dear life by its spikes.