Author's Note • I

Selam!
Nasılsınız?

Well, my try at learning Turkish was successful at least till here. This book is actually a tribute to Dolunay. It is a FANTASTIC Turkish tv series featuring Can Yaman and Özge Gürel.

I love the pair so much ❤
Also, I love Istanbul and Turkey and want to go there badly😭

★★★

What happens when the trouble magnet Nuri flies to Turkey to fulfill her dreams? What all things does she learn and does she also find love?... Or a 'never let go' type boss?

Their arguments never stop...

★★★

The lead roles are :

Özge Gürel as Nuri,
She is joyful, energetic, naive, and can't bear to see her close ones upset.
But, she sure can turn bold and fierce if offended!
But still, she is pretty clumsy and forgetful...
Despite all this, she is proud, talented, humane, headstrong, and witty!

and Can Yaman as Ferit Aras,He is gentle towards those who own his heart but cold towards his enemies

He is gentle towards those who own his heart but cold towards his enemies.
He is reasonable in everything he does and hates confusion of any sort.
Still, he has a huge problem with jealousy and is kinda hot-headed at times 😆
But he is hardworking, intelligent, organized, and resolute!

Still, he has a huge problem with jealousy and is kinda hot-headed at times 😆But he is hardworking, intelligent, organized, and resolute!

★★★

The images that I have used in this book are from Dolunay and I do not own any of it.
The plot of the story is completely mine, just the scheme is slightly similar to Dolunay. This work is purely fictional.

★★★

THIS IS THE FIRST BOOK IN THE WITH LOVE, NURI SERIES.
PART 1: KNOWING
PART 2: LOVING

ongoing:
PART 3: KEEPING

★★★

I have tried my best to make this story utterly funny and adorably romantic 🥰

I hope you all like it 😄

Please let me know what you guys think by commenting 😊

_______________________
Last Edited: 11th May 2021

★★★

Love you all!
❤ Albatroscy❤