27. The Tour End

[•Ferit's POV•]

"Where are we going?" I asked her as we entered the cab. "Grill Garden restaurant" she said. "Grill Garden?" "Yes" and she told the address to the cab driver.

We reached a tall and posh building, and I saw a guard dressed in a fancy and traditional way. He caught me staring at him and smiled in a friendly way. He opened the glass door as we were about to enter the place. "Thank you" said Nuri and the fat man smiled revealing the funny gap between his teeth, even I smiled at him. Nuri went to the reception and asked on which floor the restaurant was, "Third" replied the lady and pointed to where the elevator was.

"Where are the stairs?" Asked Nuri and I glanced at her out of surprise, even the receptionist did. "There" she said and pointed behind the elevator. "Thank you" and Nuri turned to me. "I am going to use the stairs, I will meet you up there Ferit bey" she said, "The elevator is a lot easier, why won't you use that?"

"I don't like elevators, it's okay, you can use the elevator. I will be up there waiting" she said and ran off to the stairs. She doesn't like elevators but is she really going to climb all those stairs? Anyways I headed to the elevator.

I waited upstairs for almost two minutes till Nuri appeared panting. "Did you... Wait long?" She asked as she caught her breath. "Umm... Just a few minutes... Are you alright?" I asked, "Huh? Yeah, yes... I am good" She said still panting.

We sat down at a table. The place was very windy as it had a huge balcony. The tables were set in a professional manner, "We came here last year for my parents' anniversary. I loved this place so much" she said with a smile and the waiter handed us the menu.

×××

"Did you like it?" Asked Nuri when we had started eating. "The place is very beautiful, the food is great too" I said, "Yeah, I wish I could cook like that" "You cook pretty well already" she chuckled, "Ferit bey, you have started praising me, you know that right? I am really surprised" I smiled. "Well I think you are really talented" I said. She blushed and smiled looking away from my eyes.

"To be honest, it would be wonderful to cook here" "This restaurant?" I asked, "Yeah, being a chef here would be wonderful. Having a kitchen loaded with ingredients, having so many recipes to try, even a special uniform" "Is that your dream job?" I asked her, "It is kinda but not all dreams come true. After my course is done, I have to help with the lodge" she said with a shrug.

After we were done, she was shuffling through her purse. I placed my hand on hers, "Nuri, there is no need for it, I will pay" I said. She again gave me that confused stare where her eyes would go blur, but I was clear with everything I did, and I wish she could read my mind but she just nodded with polite smile.

We got out from there and the sun had gone a bit dull, "Ferit bey, what's the time?" "It's going to be past three. You said you were going to take me somewhere else too right?" I asked. "Yeah, I totally forgot about that" she said. "At least tell me where you are going to take me" I said.

"Uh... I am not sure whether you will like it but it is a very beautiful place. It is a botanical garden, they grow fruits and vegetables too. I haven't been there in ages so I really wanna go there" she said. "Don't forget about the flight" I said and she laughed, "Don't worry Ferit bey, it will be really fun. Come on" she beamed, "We'll see" I replied.

×××

We got out of the taxi and faced a rusted green gate. The gate was very broad and the guard opened it for us. It was a very shady place, surrounded by huge canopies. There was a cool breeze about and I noticed a few cows grazing at one end. There was a small room next to the gate, more like a reception.