36. Dance Night

[•Nuri's POV•]

"Hey guys, how is this?" asked Deren and came into the living room, "Oh..." she said when she saw Fatoş. Fatoş got up from the couch, "Hey, you must be Deren? Nice to meet you. I am Fatoş" she said and they shook hands, "Yeah... Nuri had told me about you, glad to meet you too" she said. "This dress is pretty nice" said Yeşim.

"Thanks..." replied Deren, "Oh, and by the way, best of luck for your performance tonight" said Fatoş. "You know? Thank you... I am kinda nervous as this is the last one" she said with a chuckle. "Fatoş is coming with us too" I said, "Really?" "Sure! To be honest, I was looking for a place to chill, I would love to come" said Fatoş, as energetic as always.

"So how was Antakya?" I asked remembering, "The place was pretty green and sunny, even in winter, I liked it there, but our company's alliance forms were pretty messy" "Oh... So what did you do?" I asked her, curiously, "I and another guy fixed it all up, but it was a long process hence they were late to transfer me back here. Today we have started a new partnership with another company" she said, "That's nice... How are they?" I asked.

"That company is owned by two men. We had our first meeting today afternoon, they are great business partners, to be honest. All their previous alliances are pretty successful so they can be trusted. They are young men, smart, friendly, and handsome too" she said and chuckled. At that time, Deren appeared from her room, "Nuri come on or we will be late" she said. I nodded and got up.

×××

The four of us were pretty ready and I had my leather jacket on, Yeşim stared up and down at me and sighed, knowing lecturing me again was of no use. "My car is down there" said Fatoş, "We are going in your car? Awesome!" said Yeşim and headed downstairs, "I will help you with the directions" said Deren and she nodded.

We reached the dimly lit bar and for some strange reason, I remembered my first visit here. "Where is your Ferit?" asked Fatoş nudging me, "He is not 'my Ferit'" I said with an eye roll and she chuckled, "I called Özgür, the guys are on their way. Two more people are also arriving... Aylin or something" said Yeşim.

"Edric and Aylin?" I asked, "Yeah them" she said, "So that means there will be... 9 of us, that is pretty crowded" "Don't worry, this place can hold tons more" she said. "I am going to find the manager and the players, see you later" said Deren and went towards the counter. "So Fatoş, I will get us drinks. Nuri, do you want anything?" "No dear, thanks" I said.

Yeşim nodded and shuffled her way through the dance floor, "I thought you would have started drinking by now" said Fatoş, "Oh come on Fatoş" She laughed and patted my shoulder. "The dance floor is pretty crowded" I said, "Yeah" said Fatoş, "It looks kinda fun" I said leaning on the table.

At that time Özgür and the others showed up, "Hey" he said. I just smiled at him, "Where's Yeşim?" he asked, "She went to the counter" I said, "Oh okay" he said and headed towards her. Ferit bey then appeared from behind him and Çihan was near them, they stared at Fatoş with a confused expression, so I thought it would be nice to introduce her.

"Uh... Ferit bey this is my friend-" "Fatoş hanim?" he asked looking at her, "Ferit bey? Çihan bey? I never expected to meet you here" she said, I was staring at the three of them without a clue, "You know them?" I asked Fatoş, "I told you about the new partnership right? We are gonna do it together" she said, I stared at the three of them again.

"But I never expected it to be this 'Ferit bey'... Your description was pretty controversial" she said, "You described me?" asked Ferit bey raising an eyebrow. I kicked Fatoş. "Uh... she... asked me about work" I said diverting the topic. "Hmm... Then I will go get myself a drink, would you ladies like something?" asked Çihan and we shook our heads, "Okay" he said and left.