28. A Big Mistake

[•Demir's POV•]

(Ferit and Nuri are still at Kerala)

×××

I headed to Ferit's company with Yusef just to check on them. The place was quiet as usual and I greeted everybody I met, "Good Morning!" I said to Nazmiya. She took off her glasses, "Demir bey what are you doing here?" "Nazmiya hanim, I came to meet my dear Ferit, isn't he here?" I asked her.

At that time I saw Çihan approaching me, "Demir? What are you doing here?" he asked, "Oho! Çihan? How are you? Now only the leader of the troop is left. where is he? Ferit Aras?" I asked again. "Is there something you wanna talk with Ferit bey?" asked Nazmiya, "As a matter of fact, yes" I said, "You can't see him now. He isn't at the company" "Where did he go? Did he take a leave? Is he sick?" I chuckled.

"Not as much as you are, he will be working from a different place" said Çihan. "Hmm... Where exactly?" "You don't have to know. If you want to discuss company matters, do it with me" said Çihan, as arrogant as usual. "Çihan, I have a new business proposal. I want to talk to Ferit personally" I said loud and clear, taking the file from Yusef.

"Demir, even I meant what I said. You can't see Ferit now. Go back and bother people at your company, we have work to do" I gritted my teeth, "Çihan, I will return to this company soon. You will be sorry for what you said" "The one going to be sorry is you. If you don't leave, I will call security" he said. I clenched my right fist and pointed my finger at his face, giving him a death glare.

He gave me that annoying smirk and I turned to leave, Yusef followed

He gave me that annoying smirk and I turned to leave, Yusef followed. "Demir bey? Do you want our boys to do something?" He asked when we reached the car, "Nah, let's not make any sudden movements now. We should plan our every step if we have to get back in that company" He nodded. "Don't worry, we will react soon, but first, I need to know where Ferit is, let's go to Özgür's place, he is not like these jerks. He is too trusting, let's talk to him" I said and Yusef grinned, "Alright Demir bey" he said and got in.

×××

We got out of the car and I asked him to wait there. I rang the doorbell and a few minutes later, Özgür appeared. "Demir?" He asked, "Özgür! Selam!" I said and hugged him, he gave me a confused expression. "It's been so long, so I just wanted to visit. Can I come in?" "Uh... Yeah, Come on in. It's a bit messy" he said and lead me inside.

"I am surprised, there is no lingerie lying around" I chuckled as I sat on the couch. "I left that life long ago" he said and I was shocked, "You left it? Özgür Bayas? Am I at the right house?" I asked. He smiled. "Brother, the nightlife is pretty great, to be honest" I said.