VII

Daylight surrounded Taehyung's vision when he woke up, after a few hours of tossing and turning in his bed and with sweat tickling his skin. As soon as his mind was fully awake, he released a shaky sigh and sat up in the bed, his night gown falling off of his shoulders.

His hands were trembling as he recalled the night's happenings and he was anxious when hearing a knocking on the door, fearing for royal guards to stand outside and announce his death for disrespecting the King. Taehyung after all didn't know Min Yoongi except for the stories told about him.

He therefore felt antsy as well, slowly sliding onto the edge of his bed, fixing his long messy hair held into a bun before calling out the visitor to come inside. His heart was pounding inside of his chest, feeling like his death was just behind this door waiting for him.

"Why do you look like you got around six minutes of sleep?", Hoseok said amused as a greeting and Taehyung nearly collapsed back on his bed from how relieved he was, staring at the ceiling. Still. The King could change his mind and demand for his head and there was nothing Taehyung could do to possible stop him.

"Oh my, my Prince! You're shaking! Shall I call a doctor for your assistance?", Hoseok worriedly exclaimed after seeing how distressed the young prince looked who has fallen back onto the bed, pressing his trembling hands onto his chest.

"N-no. No need Hoseok, I'm fine", Taehyung mumbled after his servant and friend has helped him sit back up again. "Did something happen I should know about?", Hoseok asked him worried, steadying the thin male clutching onto his night gown.

"I went outside tonight", Taehyung suddenly confessed with an airy voice. Hoseok gasped by this confession and quickly looked towards the now closed bedroom door before turning to scold the young prince for his thoughtless action.

"Why would you do that?? It's safer here in the rooms for you, didn't you listen to what the advisor said?? Never go out alone in the night because the King likes to wander around", Hoseok immediately panicked and left his prince alone on the bed to check the large open windows leading outside to view into the courtyard.

"Oh no, please tell me you saw him."Not only saw him but spoke to him as well, Taehyung thought to himself while he pulled his night gown closer to his body, shivering in the sudden cold air. He has just wanted to enjoy the chilly night alone, maybe get some inspiration for poems but not to stumble across the King himself and telling him into his face that he was too scary to have poems written about him.

"I-I didn't realize what a mistake I did but he let me go", Taehyung weakly said when Hoseok whipped around to face him. A moan of frustration left his lips. "We're so dead. Oh my prince, what have you done? We're only guests here", he whimpered out scared but Taehyung straightened his back.

"We will not speak about it ever again, Hoseok. This is a small detail between you and me and if I have you talking about it to others, you'll have to face the consequences. Now help me get dressed so we can see if the king really did anything regarding our safety."

°°°

Yoongi hasn't been paying attention to Namjoon by his side or was lost in his thoughts for the entirety of the day, not really minding that his advisor attempted to build up a conversation with him. All his mind was spinning around was the gorgeous poet he has met yesterday night and how stupid it was of him to let him leave.

The King has actually wished to grab the male, lock him in an abandoned room to never let him leave so only he could listen to these beautiful sounds leaving his lips. The way Taehyung has been speaking, so lightly but with so much meaning behind each word had Yoongi hanging on his lips and not wanting to let go.

Now that the night was over, and the day has risen once again, Yoongi felt like this has been nothing but a dream.

He wasn't really paying attention to Namjoon by his side as they made their way to one of the meeting halls located in one of the further away buildings. But his steps soon faltered, causing the guards to almost run closer to him than he wanted, a sneer on his face immediately and they backed away apologetically.

The reason why he has almost stopped walking was because of the two figures sitting on a bench near the entrance of the meeting hall, a man on his knees to another male, more petit in size and with slumped shoulders. Yoongi immediately recognized the one sitting on the bench being the young poet he couldn't stop thinking about.

Both seemed to be in a deep conversation and the male on the prince's feet was obviously a servant as he wasn't allowed to sit on the same height as the prince to show that his status was below. "Were these two allowed outside?", Yoongi asked slowly, eyes already scanning the poet's gorgeous form, gaze staying longer on the exposed collarbones, deliciously carved.

Yoongi wondered how it would feel to sink his teeth into them while he was pounding the little beauty from behind until he had the poet crying for mercy. Until nothing but praises about the strong Scar King would leave his lips.

"How dare he say there aren't any poems about me", Yoongi then growled out before abruptly turning to Namjoon who flinched a bit in his spot before calmly listening to his King's instructions after shaking his head as no for the previous question.

"Find any poet in my kingdom and have them write poems about me. I want praised words more about anyone else. Burn other written down poems", Yoongi instructed with a harsh growl, eyes not once leaving the prince.

"I want to show Kim Taehyung that I'm indeed a man poems are written about."

~

I completely forgot to write a note the last two chapters ahhh I didnt know this would upset you tho:(((

Ela_koo