XIII

Taehyung sobbed against the rough fabric of the sack pulled over his head, feeling it hard to breathe. He heard how Namjoon was insulted and then possibly smacked, another cry of protest leaving his lips because the advisor has been nothing but nice and kind towards him and he didn't want Namjoon to be hurt.

There were hands on his wrists, pulling them together before a rope was yanked around them, tying them together. "I'm a citizen of another kingdom, please let me go. I have no business with your inner problems", Taehyung tried again, feeling upset why he was the one to be grabbed and taken as bait when he was a guest of the Kingdom.

"Shut up", this rude man again snapped near him before there were arms on him. "Be quiet, okay and we won't hurt you", it was the gentle voice of this Jungkook guy near his ear and it also seemed to be his arms around Taehyung. Which relaxed the frightened poet, better than this other rude man.

"Just come with us, I'll guide you", the same gentle voice said before Taehyung's elbow was grabbed and he released a protesting sob but was dragged away nonetheless. He could hear Namjoon screaming for him, shouting to release the poet this instant or the King won't show them any mercy but it was too late already.

Taehyung was roughly pushed away just when screams grew louder in the background, dragged away from the fighting scene while the royal guards desperately tried to reach him. The young poet was trembling, his legs were shaking while he was pulled forward, tears already wetting the sack over his head.

"Hey, it's alright, we won't hurt you. You're a just going to be our royal captive", Jungkook mumbled, feeling pity rising in his chest as well as empathy. He was great in observing people, an advantage from living on the streets his entire life. He could perfectly read people which was also why Suga kept him so close to him.

And Jungkook has seen the horrified innocence in the young man's eyes when they appeared in front of them, saw real confusion in his eyes and shocked terror when he realized they were rebels and against the King. From what Jungkook received on knowledge about this male, he was from another kingdom where they didn't know about rebellious groups which could explain why he was so shocked.

It also explained his lack of defense as he was limply hanging in Jungkook's hold, still from fear and sobbing under the sack while his hands were fearfully pressed against his chest. But he seemed also intelligent as he wasn't begging them to spare him, he must sense that they weren't going to do that anyways.

He also seemed to be raised differently than their current royal court members who looked down to the poor people, Jungkook has watched him before, when he first got into the village and also when he entered it alongside with Namjoon. This young man was moving out of the way of people, bowing his head as greeting and smiling friendly at everyone passing.

Suga has been right, this boy was different and Jungkook felt proud of his Hyung to see these characteristics in a mere seconds of meeting the boy.

"Is that royal scum still crying? Shut up", the other male Zheng, Jungkook rolled his eyes by this, hissed at their captive in their middle, taking the terrified boy back to their camp. "You're not the commander so shut up yourself", Jungkook hissed back while pulling the whimpering male closer to him.

Zheng shot Jungkook a glare before he turned his head and mumbled something in Chinese. His father was a chinese farmer and his mother was korean so he was both races but Zheng liked to feel more important than he was. He didn't respect Jungkook at all, calling him 'kid' all the time even though Jungkook was one of Suga's closest friends and part of the leader court.

Jungkook found him annoying and his greed for power would soon or later cause issues with Suga. And dear, was Jungkook waiting for this moment.

But right now he had other worries, bringing a royal into their hide out was for sure not a little thing and he was kinda scared to see his Hyung's reaction. He hoped that this foreign poet wouldn't cause trouble, he seemed more like an aristocrat than a fighter anyways but just to be sure.

Jungkook would leave it to Suga in making a decision.

°°°

Taehyung still felt Jungkook by his side when he was pushed forward. He was hearing noises around him, confused voices demanding to know what he was doing here and Taehyung released another scared sigh. The prince was tired, his feet hurt from walking so long and his throat was achingly dry.

He just wanted to go home.

"I'm going to release you now from the bag but you have to promise to not scream, okay?", he heard Jungkook's voice near his head again, which seemed to show that the other was taller than him. Taehyung remembered him to be from great physics so it was probably useless to escape anyways.

"Alright, you have my word", he mumbled out scared. A moment later, after a silent complain by someone else, the burdensome bag was lifted and Taehyung blinked his eyes in the brightness.

"Woah, you're indeed very pretty", Jungkook whistled upon seeing Taehyung's face. The male indeed was absolutely gorgeous with beautiful large eyes to die for and thick plump lips, glossy nose and skin. The male's bright puppy eyes shot towards him with a tremble of his pretty bottom lip and Jungkook felt stunned for a second.

"That's good, Suga Hyung is more gentle with you if you're pretty. He has a thing for beauty plus he saved you one time already so you might be safe", Jungkook said, more to himself than to the captive and grabbed Taehyung's arm again.

They were surrounded by tents in a area far away from the village which Taehyung now noticed as he looked around. "Don't look around too much, we don't like that", the rude guy hissed at Taehyung who flinched away like a scolded puppy and Jungkook hurried to take him away.

"Don't worry, my Hyung is nicer than he", the tall raven said while moving Taehyung towards a wooden hut in the back of the tents. A tall guy was standing at the entrance and his face lit up when he saw Jungkook. "Jungkookie, finally! Did you stir some feathers-- woah, who's that? Oh no, don't tell me you kidnapped one of the royal courties", the guy greeted them.

"Eh, no. He's a poet from another kingdom, Hyung so I thought we could use him against the King. He has to give in to our demands then because harming the puppy here would cause a war and even powerful Emperor Yoongi can't risk that", Jungkook chirped happily and guided the tied down brunet inside the hut.

"Now explain that to Suga", the other grumbled while he stared sympathetically at the shaking little thing by Jungkook's side. "I'm Jin, little poet. You don't have to be scared, we don't harm innocents. Just the King's men", he said before closing the door behind him.

"Who are you bringing me, Jungkook-ah?", a deep voice asked from the shadows and Taehyung curiously lifted his head. And a gasp followed by a scream left his lips.

"Y-Your Majesty??!"

~

TaeTae seems confused

Ela_koo