XXVI

Servants brought the whimpering doll like beauty inside the King's chambers, faces adamant and void of any emotions when they dragged the trembling male with them, nails digging into golden skin before they forced him to stay in between them. "L-let go of me!", the prince shakily commanded but his words hit deaf ears.

A servant approached him with a large, wide falling Kimono, a japanese cloth which was a beautiful peach color and decorated with golden crests, eyes emotionless by the sight of a wide eyed prince. "His Majesty wants you to wear this", the servant, a tall lanky boy said emotionless.

Taehyung screamed and protested but he was stripped out of his clothes and forced into the wide falling kimono, the servants' hands gripping on him harshly but professionally, not one finger lingered longer than necessarily on his skin but it was still making the young prince uncomfortable.

"Stop this!", he demanded angrily, swatting their hands away only to have them on his body again, more firmer and brutal this time and not caring for any form of protest coming from him. They worked silently but the rough tugging on his clothes clearly showed Taehyung that they did not like him at all, maybe tried hurting him in the only way that was possible to them.

He yelped surprised when one of them brutally tied the cords of the kimono around his thin waist, tying it so tightly he could barely breathe. But when he protested, the servant told him it was to the liking of the king as he loved to see Taehyung's tiny waist. It made the prince blush furiously.

The torture went on, lotion rubbed on his skin and Taehyung nearly lost it when they reached out for his undergarments, immediately protesting. But instead, he earned scoffs before he was roughly undressed until the poor baby was only wearing this way too revealed, silky kimono with which he tried to cover up his naked body.

The servants forced him to step out of his underwear, the last bit of his dignity gone and the heaviness of the situation crushing down onto him. The king was going to use him, use him to his liking, that was why he was prepared like this, the mere purpose of serving the king.

Taehyung stumbled when he was ripped off the last part of safety to him, dropping down to his hands and knees and shakily pulling the kimono over his exposed skin, trembling fingers mocking the usually collected prince who was now a shaking mess on the ground. 

His head was bowed in weak defeat, shoulder trembling while he held back his sobs and the entire of his long hair floated down his shoulders and cascading over his back. The servants stared down at the gorgeous piece of art, crouched down pitifully on the ground while small sobs were were shaking his body. He was so cute so it was sad to see the always bright boy so devastated.

"Stand up", the servants showed him no pity, one of the man looking down to the little prince. "No. You can leave", Taehyung said, lips turning into a pout while he stared miserably onto the ground but a surprised gasp fell from his lips when his arm was roughly grabbed.

"Stop whining and get up", the servant angrily spat before yanking Taehyung upwards to drag him towards the King's bed. "You've been chosen to be the King's concubine so better behave or we're all going to be punished if you're not in the position the King has requested you to be", the servant said.

"I am a prince of Paekche not some boy to toss around! So I suggest you better let go of me!", Taehyung seethed out, yanking his arm out of the servant's hold. "Your King might think he can treat me this inappropriate way but I won't allow a simple servant to lay hands on me", Taehyung said loudly before lifting his chin angrily.

He was a gentle soul but he hated nothing more than to be treated without respect, he might be raised to be kind but royal blood was inside his veins and that meant people should treat him accordingly. "I've already asked you to leave, don't make me repeat myself for another time", Taehyung snarled before gracefully moving over to the bed to sink down onto the soft sheets.

He gave the servant a warning glare and the man was surprised to be met with such fierceness, the poet described to be soft hearted and easy to toss around, a welcomed change to all the mighty royals but this soft looking prince also had a fierce side.

"We will take our leave then. Prince", the servant sarcastically bowed. Taehyung glared at him annoyed. "You better change that attitude. After all, I'm going to be with your King soon enough and one word from me can cost you your head", the prince hated these words as soon as he spoke them out loud but he was annoyed and wanted that horrible man to finally leave.

The rest of the servants stared at the gorgeous beauty, looking so delicate in the pretty kimono, skin shimmering and long hair floating down his shoulders. He was absolutely gorgeous but held a fire within his eyes that made the servants step back and hurried to go after the prince's command.

"We'll leave", the servant grumbled, throwing Taehyung a glare but bowing deeper this time before leaving the room. The poet sighed, allowing the panic to invade his body before he jumped out of the bed and ran over to the balcony in order to stare down at the palace.

The palace walls were keeping him from the outside world and he was desperate to get in contact with Suga, tell him about this situation and that Yoongi didn't find anything out about their alliance, hopefully, and that he needed help. Taehyung was scared what the crazy Scar King could do to him.

He hoped to find Hoseok to send him out with a message to Suga. And message his cousin, Crown Prince of Paekche and his dearest friend Park Jimin. He wouldn't allow Yoongi to go through this.

But before he could form a plan in his head, the doors slammed open to the King's chamber.

~

What do you think of the plot until now? And who is your fave and why?

Ela_koo