XXXII

The spice in this chapter? Idk I just love it

°°°

"S-Sire?"

"Come in."

The call of his King allowed the servant to push the luxurious doors open to reveal the private rooms of the emperor of Silla, shortly in awe how beautiful the room looked before he bowed his head and sunk on his knees to show his King the demanded respect.

"Stand up and say what you want", Min Yoongi's rough voice sounded from the bed, releasing the servant from his position to come forward and tell him the worrying news. His eyes fell on the scenery in front of him, surprised to find a trembling little male next to the King. 

The King has stayed in his rooms, gorgeous little Taehyungie curled up on his side, kimono falling apart and exposing bruised golden skin he’s moving his fingers over, whimpers and small sobs leaving Taehyung’s mouth in return.

The Paekche prince looked absolutely wrecked with bruises littered over his skin, obsidian hair messy as if hands have curled inside of it and his head was resting on Yoongi's lap while the man was reading in a book, mindlessly caressing his dove's skin. 

The servant tried looking away from the gorgeous being writhing in the King's bed yet he couldn't, beauty way too capturing and even his sparkling tears in his big eyes were kind of appealing and gorgeous looking, making the male gulp before quickly ripping his gaze away when the King looked up.

"Report before I deem your existence unworthy", he snarled, hand moving over the beauty's back in a caressing manner yet the male trembled and tried crawling away only to be pressed back into the previous position. 

Taehyung felt absolutely humiliated by this position, he was a prince for dear life's sake yet he was put into his position in front of a servant like a stupid doll by Yoongi's side! Not only was his situation miserable enough with the toxic interest of the King but his title, his country was also made fun of with this! It was so disrespectful that angry tears ran down his cheeks.

"Forgive me my entrance, Your Majesty b-but there is something needing Your entire attention", the servant shakily said, cursing his friends for pushing him forward and giving him the duty to inform the King on what was going on. Yoongi looked up irritated by this exclaim, hand now coming to a stop on Taehyung's back.

"And what should that be?"

"We- Prince Park Jimin from Paekche is here and demands for You to come and return his cousin", the servant rushed out the words, knowing his King was going to explode from the unsettling news and he was fearing for his head as the King hated the deliveries of bad news, taking out his wrath on the one bringing him the news.

Yoongi harshly slammed his book shut, turning his entire body to face the servant which caused Taehyung to use the chance and push himself away, sitting in the most far away corner from Yoongi and clutching fearfully onto his kimono. His ears were ringing from this information.

Jimin was here? My Jiminie is here to save me...?, Taehyung hopefully thought to himself while he watched how Yoongi picked the book up and threw it into the direction of the servant who quickly dodged it. 

"Incapable idiots!!! Why are you informing me just now??! You shouldn't have let him into the palace before telling me!!", Yoongi yelled furiously at the trembling servant who cowered away from his rage. "HOW DARE HE WALKS INTO MY KINGDOM AND GIVES ME DEMANDS! I AM THE KING!", Yoongi bellowed angrily.

"Bring him into the throne hall and hold him there. Fucking lock him and his annoying pack there if you have to but they will wait there for me. This little disrespectful piece of shit", Yoongi snarled at the servant who bowed quickly before speeding out of the chamber to fulfill the King's orders.

"Don't speak of my cousin like this. Unlike you, he cares for his family", Taehyung quietly said which caused Yoongi to snap his head into his direction. "What was that, Beautiful?", he growled dangerously low but instead of submitting, Taehyung lifted his chin.

"You and I both know it's the truth. This is what you get for taking me", Taehyung said lowly. He squeaked surprised when Yoongi grabbed him and slammed him into the mattress, wrists locked over his head. "That is your work isn't it", Yoongi hissed at the male beneath him.

"You somehow managed to sent your shitty cousin a message, calling out for help like a fucking damsel in distress", the blond snarled into Taehyung's face who quickly shut down his emotions and stared blankly at Yoongi. "You must be insane to think this. How could I? You locked me into this room and cuffed my foot to your bed, remember dear King? I wasn't able to send out anything, even when I wanted. And I did, Your Majesty", Taehyung spat out Yoongi's title and the blond hissed angrily.

"I bet you ordered your little servant to do it for you. You sly little thing, trying to trick me. But you won't walk out of these palace walls ever again, you only brought another chess player into the game!", Yoongi said and abruptly let go of Taehyung.

"You will come with me, you will sit on my side and tell your cousin that this was all a mistake, that you are in love with me and want to be with me as my Queen!", Yoongi threatened Taehyung who sat up, kimono falling from his shoulders and revealing intoxicating golden skin.

"I will not do such things! I won't lie to my cousin", Taehyung replied back with a glare. "Oh you will, or else I will execute your servant for fraud and going against King's orders", Yoongi grinned widely and Taehyung instantly paled. 

"You wouldn't-!", he gasped but Yoongi only chuckled and threw him a sultry look after collecting himself. "I would and I will if you're not obeying my orders. Lie to the Prince and your dear servant lives. Tell him the truth and you can try and save your servant before it's too late and trust me, sweet doll, it will be too late to save him", Yoongi grinned victoriously because he found the way to manipulate Taehyung into doing what he wanted.

"I hate you", Taehyung spat, angry tears running down his face but Yoongi was unfazed. "Not when I know your weak spot. Really my dove, never get attached to anyone because they can always be used against you. Ask my brother", the Scar King said and picked up a gown.

"Wear this. I can't have you looking like a slut, my dove, you should look like the Prince you are going to portray", Yoongi evilly said and threw the gown at Taehyung who caught it. "I am a Prince, nothing what you say will change that. And for your record, I will never love you", Taehyung said confidently while hiding his chest with the gown.

Yoongi threw him a cocky smirk. "Are you willing to bet on the lives of your friends for that, little dove?"

~

Yoonie you're so mean:(( also, this book will have 45 chapters, just so you know:*

Elaboratae