XLIV

There's only one chapter left after this so please comment a lot♡

°°°

The gleeful day finally arrived of the real throne heir's official coronation, something that should've happened years ago. The entire kingdom was celebrating this faithful day since all of them knew that the reign of the Scar King has officially ended. Now came the days of a gentle king, the days of Min Yunki, of Suga.

And by his side was Prince Kim Taehyung, now about to be crowned Queen by Suga's side and his bewedded. 

It was a happy day, the sun celebratign with them but all Taehyung felt when he looked up to the sky was misery. Because the one representing the sun in his heart was locked down in darkness and left alone for his doings that were created out of his own misery. 

Taehyung, not even after everything Yoongi has done, could bring himself to hate the Scar King, it was simply not in his being, his poetic nature forbidding him to see the world in black and white, because where light was, was darkness as well, none of them could go without the other and that was exactly how Taehyung saw Yoongi.

Yoongi, the poor neglected child craving for love but also the crazy Scar King reigning brutally over his kingdom and leaving it in fear and misery. And Suga, the glorious throne heir but also the betrayed prince who became a rebel leader and fell in love.

Leaving Taehyung's poor abused heart no chance to see only the dark in one of them. The Paekche prince, now about to be crowned as Silla's Queen, shook his head to get rid of these thoughts, today was a day of celebration and no one would believe that he was actually mourning over Yoongi's fall, as he has been the Scar King's captive. 

He should be glad he was finally free again so why did a tear run down his face just now? The only one to understand was the man to his side, his strong moon who rubbed small circles over the palms of Taehyung's hand. "I know, doll", Suga mumbled, feeling the distress of his lover next to him, ready to be crowned King and Queen of Silla.

They stood in front of the throne hall, everyone waiting for Suga's signal so the coronation could begin. Taehyung took a trembling breath. He looked lovely in his rich golden hanbok, hair floating down his back like liquid obsidian, his face a picture of unblemished beauty. Suga by his side looked nearly as handsome with his hair as dark as the nightsky and the green, golden robes.

But both their hearts were also filled with sorrow, the only ones who ever loved Min Yoongi, knowing they could only stand here because of his fall. "It's not fair, my doll. I know. He could've been different if it wasn't for our father yet I cannot undo the past. I'm not telling you to forget it, not when I myself can't forget about the brother he has been but this is our chance for a new start", Suga whispered towards the gloomy prince by his side.

When Taehyung looked up, there were tears in his eyes. "You are right. I shouldn't let my corrupted heart consume this day, not when I'm filled with happiness to give you my hand in marriage. I love you, Suga and I cannot wait to become yours. And I'm sorry for burdening you with my feelings, my moon. Because you deserve my entire heart, not just the bigger piece", Taehyung said, tears of both, happiness and sadness brimming in his eyes.

Yet Suga understood. "I love my brother too. Not in a way you do but I understand your sorrow. And I do not hate you for it, not one second would I come to think of hatred for you. You've captured my heart and I know your feelings for me are pure. I'll continue to love you the way I do, because you are my heart, my soul and everything I have", Suga said, kissing Taehyung's cheek lovingly and the petit poet exhaled shakily before a touched smile formed on his face.

"Thank you", he whispered, glad to have encountered Suga that faithful day, happy to be standing by his side right now. He wouldn't have it any other way, Taehyung realized. No matter the feelings he had, in the end, he would always choose Suga.

The guards opened the doors upon Suga's command after he made sure Taehyung by his side was calmed down again. Once the doors swung open, the throne hall was revealed, before dark and uneasy, now light and filled with happiness and delight.

Taehyung practically flew by Suga's side, clutching on his arm and lookgin through the crowd of royals that were invited to the coronation. His family was present, his father, mother and even his brother Baekhyun who has returned from a battle, looking proud of his little brother and they shared a small secretive smile.

Next to them, a bit more in the front was Jimin, wearing the colors of Taehyung's home land Paekche, smiling brightly at his beloved cousin who was also filled with happiness upon seeing a taller, raven haired male standing by Jimin's side. 

Jimin was standing proud in the front row when Suga and Taehyung reached their new thrones, by his side an excited and gorgeous looking Jungkook who happily smiled up to his Hyung and his bride. Jungkook was so happy that Taehyung turned out just like he has hoped him to be.

"I present to you, the King and Queen of Silla, Min Suga and Min Taehyung!", the priest called out loudly after placing two crowns on their heads, delicate crafted pieces of jewelry that sparkled in the cheerful light. Taehyung smiled brightly at his husband when they sat down on the throne, hands intertwined with each other.

Suga leaned forward, capturing Taehyung's lips in his and they kissed under the cheers of the guests, with Suga's friends who helped free the kingdom right in the front, Seokjin smiling proudly.

It truly was a day of celebration.

~

They finally married !! Are you happy with how it turned ?

Elaboratae