XXIX

You get an update but you gotta comment, okay?♡♡♡

°°°

"S-Sire, we received a message from his Highness Prince Taehyung", a servant has rushed into the room after he was allowed entrance, bowing deeply in respect without daring to look at the other male who has yet to turn around, long hanbok moving together with him.

"Give me his message and then leave", the heir to the throne, Park Jimin said curtly, already reaching out for the letter tightly stuffed in the man's hand and the servant hurried to follow his Prince's command with still bowed head.

When the prince read through the messy words hastily written down, his face turned into a frown upon realizing that this was not the beautiful craved handwriting of his beloved cousin but rather the words of his servant Jung Hoseok. His frown turned deeper before a snarl formed on his face once he realized what truly was going on.

Your Highness,

I am writing to you in regards of His Highness Prince Kim Taehyung. My prince has been captured in the palace of the Scar King, Min Yoongi and we were not allowed outside the palace. My prince has returned after being kidnapped in the main village and the King has locked His Highness away in his private chambers and would not allow me to enter. I am very worried for the safety of my Prince and hereby ask for Your help as I'm just a mere servant unable to go against the King's commands. He also forbid me to send any letters out for the royal family of Paekche and I'm fearing he is about to try something with His Highness.

Please help us, Your Highness, for the sake of your cousin.

Jimin's hand tightened around the letter and completely crumbled it, his eyes turning dark from hidden anger and he whipped around to the awaiting servant who flinched upon seeing how enraged the Prince was. "Your Highness?", he asked worried as he has never seen the usual composed Prince like this.

"When did this letter arrive here?", Jimin asked slowly, eyes still scanning over the words while anger formed inside his heart. No one was touching his dear cousin, the only one he was truly close with and the one he would take a sword for. Taehyung might be around his age, only a few months younger but Jimin has always cared for him as a Hyung, an elder brother.

"This morning, Your Highness", the servant quickly answered the Prince who nodded silently. "Pack my luggage and announce to the palace that I will be making a trip to the Silla Kingdom. I want to leave as soon as possible, preferably today", Jimin commanded and opened his fist to reveal the letter.

"I will bring this to my father, make sure everything happens like I told you. The Scar King is not going to get through with this", Jimin seethed out and the servant looked confused but didn't dare to speak unless spoken to. Yet Jimin saw the confusion.

"The Scar King dared to lay his hands on my cousin, my dear Taehyungie and if I see he hurt him in any way, I'm bringing war over his kingdom for touching him."

The servant gasped lowly, Prince Kim Taehyung was beloved in the entire kingdom, especially under the palace servants who admired him for his kindness, giving them free lessons about poetry and warming the entire palace up with his presence. 

No, the Paekche kingdom would not allow the Scar King to taint their beloved Prince.

°°°

"Get on the bed, pretty dove", was the first thing Yoongi said towards Taehyung who flinched from his position next to the large bed and refusing to meet Yoongi's eyes. He shook his head merely, looking down to the chain tying his ankle and he pulled on it instead of giving an answer.

That didn't sit well with Yoongi. The Scar King snarled, scar as fresh and bloody like a clean, newly cut wound and giving him an horrendous look. His long pale hair was pulled back again and the coat he has worn was thrown onto the ground.

"Do I have to repeat myself or will you listen to me?", he seethed out, fingers curling around Taehyung's chin and forcing it upwards, threatening Taehyung to misbehave again. Yet the petit male refused to open his eyes he has tightly closed shut, not wanting to meet Yoongi's piercing glare.

"Please leave me", Taehyung instead whispered out, feeling tears on the tips of his lashes yet Yoongi was merciless while staring down at his pretty dove. "You will obey me or I will hang that servant of yours out on my balcony until the crows have eaten his insides!", his voice angrily boomed and Taehyung quickly snapped his eyes open.

"Why are you so cruel to me? What have I done? Is it because of my words back in the garden? I deeply apologized for it, please stop harassing me, King Yoongi", Taehyung cried out helplessly but Yoongi only released his chin, making the little puppy choke out a small sob.

"On the bed, Lovely don't make me tell you again", Yoongi said, stepping back from the prince and watching how Taehyung gracefully rose to his feet, long mahogany hair floating down his delicate back, hands gripping onto the fabric of his kimono. He did not utter a word when he moved up to the bed.

Yoongi continued staring at Taehyung who sank into the mattress, sitting oh so prettily in beneath the bed sheets and looking down into his lap while biting his lip. He looked so tiny inside Yoongi's bed, the Scar King clearly enjoying the power he felt over the gorgeous Paekche prince who once again did not dare to meet his eyes.

"Look at me, Taehyung. I hate it when you avoid my eyes", Yoongi said and Taehyung visibly tensed before going to look at Yoongi. Again, his eyes only focused on his scar, gasping softly when he saw a trail of blood escaping the wound and his eyebrows adorably knitted together in confusion.

"You never look me in the eyes, always staring at my scar. It scares you this much?", Yoongi digged one finger into the wound, freshly renewed to get some blood on his finger and stepping forward. Taehyung squeaked when the same bloodied finger was pressed to his lips, smearing the velvety liquid onto his mouth.

"It says that blood of a scar bounds a person to the other", Yoongi snickered evilly while Taehyung stared at him absolutely shocked, bottom lip trembling when a drop fell down to the purity of the sheets. "I am the Scar King and each renewal reminds me of it", Yoongi said, licking over his finger and moving away.

"And I think I did not make myself clear enough. You're mine, little dove and I will not share you with anyone. Now lay down and wait for me to join you", Yoongi said, gently pushing Taehyung so his back was falling against the bed, earning a gasp from the prince. 

"N-no please", he stammered, fearing for his dignity but Yoongi chuckled. "I will not violate you, pretty dove. I simply want you to sleep by my side", Yoongi exclaimed softly, the first tender words spoken to Taehyung today. "You can try strangle me in my sleep, but be sure that I'll be haunting you in my after life", he evilly warned Taehyung.

The little puppy shook his head and hid underneath the covers. The King smirked upon seeing his submission. 

"Good choice."

~

The next chapters are still spicy and my faves hoho (no smut tho if you think of it)

Ela_koo