XXI

"Hoseok!", Taehyung was crying as soon as he saw his friend and servant, running over to the male and throwing himself very unroyally into his arms. He didn't mean to sob by the embrace but as soon as he noticed that he did, he felt like it was just adding up to his performance.

"My prince, oh I was so worried! I'm so relieved you're fine, they wouldn't allow me to send help from our kingdom", Hoseok mumbled relieved and when he said these words, Taehyung moved away, a clear upset glint in his eyes. "They held you back?", he asked, shortly glancing over to the guards to his side which have brought him back into the palace.

"I wasn't allowed entrance anywhere nor was I allowed reaching out for our King", Hoseok confirmed, the little poet staring shocked at the servant, the dark knot in his stomach expanding. It clearly showed to him that he has made the right decision. "Why? Could you talk to the King?", Taehyung asked, before biting his tongue.

Look scared, not angry, Taehyung told himself, spotting a closer coming figure from the side of his eyes and immediately straightened his position. It was Namjoon, the King's highest advisor and he looked incredibly relieved to see Taehyung again. "My prince, what a relief to see you alive. I have informed the King about your return and He would like to see you as soon as possible", Namjoon said, bowing his head in respect and Taehyung was surprised on how great the man could act.

As if he was never ordered to show Taehyung the worst parts of the village. But the prince grit his teeth and smiled shyly at the advisor. "Tell the King I'd like to bathe first. Get rid of the street dirt", Taehyung smiled, gesturing towards his face and Namjoon understood. "Yes of course. I'd also like to have a word with you afterwards, your Highness since you've experienced these rebellious people from up close", Namjoon said.

Taehyung stiffled a laugh by this, the game has begun? Oh, Taehyung was going to use every power he had to win this play. "Rebellious people? You might not happen to have a problem with rebels, don't you Advisor Kim? I thought the King was all beloved", Taehyung innocently batted his lashes at the man who was taken aback by the sudden hidden attack.

But his eyes narrowed and a glint grew visible in his eyes, scanning the prince's form. "He is the beloved leader of our country and anyone who says otherwise is a betrayer of our kingdom", he dangerously said, a fake friendly smile on his face that didn't match the warning in his words.

Taehyung bowed his head in fake apology. "I am sorry, Advisor Kim, I didn't want my words to sound like I'm questioning the King's power! I'm just so confused from what happened, my head is spinning", Taehyung theatrically said, legs starting to tremble the same moment and he slumped against Hoseok's shoulder who was quick to catch his prince.

"Advisor Kim, I must scold you, his majesty is clearly upset and you dare to accuse him? He was in the hold of your Kingdom's people and this is how you treat a guest?!", Hoseok jumped in to his prince's defense who clutched onto his friend, face turned away from Namjoon in acted shame.

Namjoon knew this wasn't a fight he could win, so he briefly bowed at the returned prince while gritting his teeth. "Forgive me my rough appearance, you must be tired, Prince Taehyung. Please rest first", the King's advisor apologized to the young prince who smiled a timid smile at him.

"You may be forgiven. I'll return to my Quarters now and refresh."

"As you wish. Guards will take you safely to His Majesty once you finished."

°°°

"My King, I have just talked to the young prince. He is back in his chambers and will be brought to you as soon as he's refreshed. He has told the knights rescuing him that he was with a small group of rebels but couldn't see their faces. They also reported to have not spot any injuries on him, as you requested", Namjoon informed the impatient King as soon as he returned into the throne hall.

Yoongi was sitting on the edge of his throne, crazed look in his eyes, the bloody scar bright red against his pale skin, dark rings circling under his eyes. He hasn't slept since Taehyung's disappearance, only thinking about what his brother could do to his dove if Suga was to find him.

His fingers were itching to feel the softness of the prince again, moving calloused fingertips over porcelain skin to dig deep inside, leaving his claim over the lovely skin. "Shall I call the search off, My King?", Namjoon asked the distracted blond who was busy swirling his sword around his fingers.

Yoongi stopped, his eyes not leaving the silver steel, mind already busy focusing on the plans he had for the little beauty arriving back in his palace. This time, Yoongi wasn't going to allow Taehyung to leave. This time, Yoongi was making sure he would stay, stay in his liking.

Maybe torture the sweet thing for trying to escape, get involved with the rebels and nearly discovering Yoongi's web of lies. Taehyung might be a master of words, a poet but Yoongi was the King. And he was going to make sure that the pretty prince knew his place.

And that was under Yoongi, or in his bed.

"You may, my dove is found. But the rebels... they escaped? That means you didn't fulfill the task I've given you, Namjoon", Yoongi said, dark eyes now snapping over to the advisor who was shuffling uncomfortable in his spot. "I want these little ants to be driven out of their hiding spots, I want them crushed under the feet of my knights", Yoongi said, reaching into his pocket and taking out a dagger.

"I know my brother is behind all of this and I will not tolerate this anymore. These swirling darkness behind my back has been growing for too long and now, I want them wiped out from the surface of earth", the King growled out, throwing the dagger into Namjoon's direction who quickly dodged the deadly device.

"Take care of them for me, kill everyone associated with this rebel pack", Yoongi commanded and Namjoon nodded his head without looking into the King's direction.

"I have to take care of the returning dove now."

~

It's getting steamy hehe

Ela_koo