XLI

Thank you sm for your sweet comments, I read them all♡♡ it's okay to be shy/ anxious about commenting but I can assure you, I'm always making sure to create a safe place for my readers so they dont have to be afraid of such things♡ simply keep in mond that your kind feedback means the entire world to me♡♡

°°°
Chaos. Complete and utter chaos broke loose after Suga announced these words, staring up to the current King who was raging but could not lie about the truth anymore. Not when the mere presence of his brother was revealing the net of lies he has created over the years.

Min Yoongi has lost. But he was not going to go down just like this.

"Min Yunki is the rightful, the legitimate heir to the Sillan throne! You, Min Yoongi have taken a position that was never meant for you!", one advisor suddenly yelled up to the frozen King whose dark eyes couldn't pull away from Suga's. 

"The people demand you to step back from king position!", another one joined in and the rest soon followed the yell, the king's own advisors turning against their not so beloved emperor. 

But unfortunately, Yoongi wasn't going to listen to any of their demands. He was still the king and he would rather burn the entire country down then to let go of the power he worked so hard for to have.

"You think you hold power over me?! I AM YOUR KING AND MY WORD IS LAW!", Yoongi bellowed at them, pulling out his sword and grabbing Taehyung once more who has been on the urge of slipping away. And when he pressed his sword against the delicate curved neck of his precious dove, chaose once more broke out.

"LET GO OF HIM!", Suga yelled, grabbing his own sword while the rest of the rebels got into action as well, trying to reach the king but Yoongi digged the sharp metal into Taehyung's skin and they halted when blood was drawn.

"Step back or I won't hesitate to slice his pretty neck. You desire him, dear brother? Of course you do. Well, if I can't have him then no one will!", Yoongi screamed in fury, knowing he was standing alone against the others. Of course. Everyone was on Suga's side again, just like always.

And Yoongi now wished he has killed his brother back in that fateful night rather than submitting to his feelings.

"Don't hurt him", Suga said, face void of any emotions while he stared at his raging brother and the pretty boy clawing helplessly at the grip around his neck.

Yoongi laughed maniacally at this, crazed eyes moving over the crowd. "Oh, I'm sure you'll hunt me down as soon as I let go of my dove", Yoongi laughed breathlessly, tugging Taehyung more backwards.

"He's not yours! He never was! Your crazy obsession for him will come to an end now, Yoongi. You could never hurt him, even if you threaten me with his life. All this time while you had him in your bed, his heart has never belonged to you! It is mine and he has my heart", Suga said loudly in merely concealed fury but his eyes softened upon seeing Taehyung's teary and frightened eyes. 

The little prince stopped squirming for a moment, staring at Suga who returned the look with soft eyes and a little smile on his face. The Paekche prince released a sob, just wanting to run into Suga's arms and get away from the insane king.

Taehyung too could not ignore the truth of his heart anymore, his feelings intensifying over the time he stayed with Yoongi and time only confirmed what he has known before.

That he was in love with Min Suga.

But Taehyung was brutally dragged out of his thoughts when he heard horrified yells, tugged backwards one more time and the group of rebels parted in shock and held back anger.

To reveal Jungkook, in the arms of Zheng and with a knife pressed against his throat.

"Zheng, what the fuck, let him go!", Jin yelled at the man who ignored him and pushed Jungkook roughly forward. Yoongi's cackling laughter was the only thing to be heard over the silent protests.

"J-Jungkook", Taehyung gasped in shock.

"You are right, dear brother, I could never hurt my precious dove", Yoongi growled out, motioning Zheng to come forward. "So dear Jungkookie will be used as my trump card", he grinned victoriously as Zheng brought a struggling Jungkook forward.

"I always knew about your activities, my dear spy Zheng was so kind and inform me about your every move. How stupid of you to bring him with you, now your friend will suffer because of your stupidity to trust the wrong people", Yoongi smiled widely when Zheng joined his side, snarling at the struggling Jungkook in his arms.

"Stop moving or I'll finally get to slice your throat open like I dreamed of, you annoying bitch", Zheng seethed at the squirming Jungkook while the two dragged their captives backwards in order to escape.

"I will kill him if you come closer!"

Jimin on the other side exploded with rage when he saw how his dear cousin and his love interest where taken hostage and used against them as bait.

"You will let him go immediately! This is my lover you're touching! And if you don't want war with Paekche you will let go of him!", Jimin yelled furiously while Jungkook stared at him with shocked large eyes filled with tears. 

"Sorry Jimin, but I don't give a shit about your opinion", Yoongi spat at the Paekche prince who glared at him in fury, attempting to step forward. "Ah ah", Yoongi warned him, Zheng drawing blood by now where the knife met Jungkook's skin and Yoongi tightened his grip around Taehyung.

"You wouldn't want to collect his pretty head from the ground, right?", Yoongi laughed while slowly rounding the frozen group along with Zheng and inching closer to the saving entrance doors.

"You will let us go and you won't follow us or both of the pretty boys are dead, am I clear?", Yoongi hissed, staring at his brother who lifted his chin in fury, one hand gripping Jimin's arm to stop him from doing something stupid.

"I will find you and fucking hunt you down if you dare hurt them, Min Yoongi", Jimin furiously promised the Scar King, dark eyes protectively fixed on Jungkook while Suga never left Taehyung out of his sight. "S-Suga", the petit brunet cried out for his lover.

"Say goodbye to him, my pretty dove", Yoongi seethed coldly before throwing a smirk into Suga's direction, feeling victorious as he held all the cards now.

But before they could flee through the doors and out of the palace, the doors slammed open. Revealing Namjoon in the front of the palace knights.

"Guards! Arrest Min Yoongi!", Namjoon commanded.

~

Zheng is the traitor on Suga's group ! Who would've guessed it ? And Namjoon seems to be on Suga's side, what a plot twist !

Elaboratae