XXIII

Comment please? Needless to say, my motivation to update this on wp lessens day by day...

°°°

Once Taehyung has walked through the doors, they slammed shut behind him, making the poet flinch from the finality of the moment and he gulped heavily before turning around and face the gallery where the throne of the Scar King was sitting on. Taehyung felt eyes piercing through his body before he even spotted the King and once he did, he gasped.

Min Yoongi's eyes immediately pinned him to the floor and demanded dominance, the swirling darkness inside the black orbs caused Taehyung to tremble from the sight. They were pitch black, incredibly lustful and just waiting to strip Taehyung off any power he believed to have.

"You're back, little dove", was the first thing Yoongi said instead of greeting Taehyung or explaining to him why he was here, only staring down at the prince who was fiddling so prettily with his fingers. He was nervous, Yoongi could clearly see that and he was bathing in this type of attention.

He couldn't stop staring at Taehyung, the brunet has become even more gorgeous since his disappearance, hazel eyes adorably blinking up to him in anticipation of his next movement and that exactly what he has wanted, what he has yearned for. His craving for the beauty has been nearly doubled since the time he was gone and it needed all of his will power to not jump on Taehyung right on the spot.

"Yes, Your Majesty", the gorgeous brunet said, bowing his head to hide the fact that he was incredibly trembling, his fingers interlacing with each other. He suddenly regretted choosing this silky hanbok that was merely fanning over his shoulders because he felt exposed to the King's greedy eyes.

Yoongi's eyes immediately claimed that part of exposed golden skin revealed by the hanbok and he released a low growl upon seeing this, abruptly sitting up in his seat and pushing himself off of the throne. "On your knees, pretty dove", Yoongi commanded huskily, slowly making his way towards Taehyung.

When the confused prince didn't move but rather replied with a whimper, so sweet it was tugging on Yoongi's abused heartstrings, the King breathed out an annoyed growl. "Didn't you hear what I said or do I have to force you? On. Your. Knees", the blond repeated his command, this time filled with icy coldness.

Taehyung quickly lifted his hanbok to sink onto the floor, keeping his head low while his heart was pounding inside of his chest. He heard the clicks of the King's shoes against the obsidian floor, heard the swift noise of the Scar King's clinking sword against his belt. Oh no, he was going to die.

The King would investigate him and then kill him once he received the answers he wanted to have, to bring down the rebels. Taehyung couldn't lose like this, he has made a promise to Suga, the one who could own his heart, and he needed to give poor children like Jungkook a safe future! He had to be strong enough to walk out of the throne hall again.

There was a rough cold hand yanking his head upwards, long fingers curling around his chin and deep black eyes stared right into his soul, peeling open the protective layers around his heart and forcing it apart. Just this one single glance and Taehyung felt his entire being pinned to the ground in submission, how could he think he could go against the Scar King, this was madness, suicide, oh the things Yoongi would do to him--

"Are you hurt? If you are, I will set the one on fire who has hurt your precious glass skin, my dove. As long as I'm in power, not hair on your gorgeous head shall be in misplacement", Yoongi breathed out, scanning the prince's face for any injuries but found none.

"You were with the rebels and I can't describe how much this offends me, how sorry I am that you have to endure such pain, they are truly monsters for harming such a precious being like you are", the King continued, confusing Taehyung to no end who tilted his head with fluttering doe eyes.

He stayed completely silent, not knowing what to answer and it was the first time in his life that words refused to form on his tongue. The prince felt bare, stripped of any power in the hold of the maniacal emperor of Silla. His family wouldn't find him if Yoongi killed him now.

The thought caused Taehyung to whimper, so quietly Yoongi almost didn't catch the alluring sound, and to nibble on his bottom lip, teeth grazing over the plump flesh before they were forced inside the plump lip, the action rewarded with darkening eyes of the King.

"Seeing you on your knees for me like this just makes me imagine how you would look like sucking me off... I bet you'd still manage to shoot me those forsaken puppy eyes of yours. How can you be so effortlessly pretty and get more beautiful every time I see you? I craved for your presence, you truly did intoxicate me", Yoongi laughed huskily at the end before he leaned down to grab Taehyung's bottom lip out of the grip of his teeth.

The poet released a confused noise by this, following the King's movement. Strange, how he looked so much alike Suga but resembled nothing of his twin brother, not his calm and passionate persona nor his wanting to take care of his people. Yoongi might share his face but they couldn't be any different.

Like day and night, just like Taehyung has once told Suga.

"Tell me, Kim Taehyung. Are you scared of me?", Yoongi asked in a low voice, knowing the answer but he wanted to be surprised by his lovely poet. Yoongi after their first encounter has actually made the choice to keep Taehyung, held this desire in his heart but now that he has been threatened to lose his little dove, he wished to make his desire reality.

No more running away, little dove. You're going to be mine. And no one will stop me.

But Taehyung, despite being scared, felt a rush of confidence running through him because this man was going to be brought down soon enough. He might be the insane Scar King, but Taehyung was sick of being afraid. He was a poet, a master of words and a prince of another kingdom, Yoongi couldn't hurt him if he didn't want to risk a war.

"Scared? No. Afraid? Of course, your Majesty, everyone would be. Your reputation is not one to fall in love with", Taehyung replied back in a voice that threatened to tremble but he stayed strong. He had to. Not only his life was on the edge but so many more.

Yoongi studied Taehyung's gorgeous small face, his pouty red lips, the stunning nose, puppy eyes with uneven lids, and arched brows. He was absolutely breathtaking and Yoongi wouldn't allow anyone having the poet, especially not his brother. He wanted Taehyung to stay with him, tell him poems and sit to his side, love him.

The King never wanted to share this Prince again, even if he was risking a war, it was all worth it. Just when his dove would be his at the end.

"But what if I want you to love me?"

"Y-your majesty?"

~

TaeTae confused

Also, yes I know I'm always annoying you with comments, I know this book doesn't have much views, I'm not that known as an author but it's so easy on other books to comment so what's the difference? Yeah, bc this is boring and doesn't deserve love huh

I get it, I do

Ela_koo