XL

I shouldn't even be surprised that last chapte only got 9 comments, it's like I'm talking against a wall--

This chapter is important, so please please do me a huge favor and comment your reactions

°°°

Taehyung nervously looked down at his cousin, feeling Yoongi's chest heaving against his shoulder, pressed against the king and unable to move away. Yoongi did not once let him out of his sight, always pulling Taehyung to his side and making sure he was not interacting with anyone besides himself.

"Prince Jimin, you've returned from your quite long trip to the village", Yoongi sarcastically said, pushing Taehyung closer to his body and resting one hand on the prince's thigh, showing his possession over the petit male. 

Taehyun tried his best not to flinch away, merely shuffling on Yoongi's lap but otherwise stayed silently, only pleadingly looking at Jimin. His eyes wandered over the large group coming up behind Jimin and his lips parted in shock.

Especially when he took a glimpse of a familiar face and worry but also hope bloomed in his chest. Why was Jimin with the rebels...?

"Indeed, King Yoongi. I've been occupied by a rather surprising event which opened my eyes about certain things", Jimin said, eyes cold when he looked up to Yoongi who's face was void of any emotion while the beautiful boy on his thighs on the other side was an anxious mess, trying to hide under the revealing kimono that kept slipping from his shoulders.

"I do not remember to allow you a longer stay in the village, prince", Yoongi bit out, clearly annoyed by Jimin's behavior, his voice dropping into a dangerous growl and Taehyung's lips betrayed him when he released a scared little whimper. He did not want to see Yoongi in a deadly mood again, the last time being this morning when he was informed that Jimin still hasn't returned to the palace.

Yoongi has forced Taehyung to watch him slice his own face blood running out of the fresh wound and creating a red trail behind on his milky white skin before pointing the knife at Taehyung. Threatening the poor boy who had no control over Jimin's doing and only hoping for this nightmare to end soon.

"Forgive me, king, my attention slipped to something more important", Jimin almost spat Yoongi's title to his feet and the man stiffened even further, grip tightening around Taehyung who commented the action with a whine. Yoongi was on full alert now, from the way Jimin spoke.

He must have found something, Yoongi thought in worry, why hasn't his spy informed him about this?!

But before he could think of a plan to question Jimin without raising suspicion, Jimin has turned to the surrounding aristocrats who watched the prince warily. Jimin smiled charmingly at them before he lifted his voice once more to speak.

"I have come to know of the tragedy behind the loss of his majesty's family", he started, bowing his head shortly in honor of the dead. "The entire royal family, assassinated by japanese knights was truly a tragedy and only the young Min Yoongi was able to stay alive, the throne heir murdered coldly in his own bed", Jimin continued, the advocates confused on why he was suddenly talking about this horrible night.

"That's what the king made you believe, isn't that right? The poor neglected twin who was never the favorite of his father, always in the shadow of his brother. It must be suffocating", Jimin said and Yoongi growled by this, a warning for Jimin to shut up.