XVII

"YOU LOST HIM?!", the angry roar sounded through the Throne hall before a knife was thrown into the direction of the one giving him this bothersome information. Namjoon on the other side merely flinched by the display of rage of his King. Along with four guards he has managed to get back to the palace, informing the King about Taehyung's kidnapping.

And oh, was Yoongi beyond furious upon hearing that.

He has already been craving for the pretty male's return but hearing that he was gone, attacked and taken away by the nuisance he was sworn to destroy was simply maddening and Yoongi felt his insides burn. Yoongi wanted Taehyung by his side, he wanted him now and he regretted not chaining Taehyung to his feet like a dog so no one could take him away.

That little poet is mine to enjoy and own!

"I GAVE YOU A SIMPLE TASK, GUARD AND PROTECT MY POET UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES AND YOU DARE TO RETURN TO ME WITHOUT HIM?!", Yoongi yelled at them absolutely enraged, striking forward and slashing one of the poor guards, the man gasping pained before he dropped dead onto the ground.

"I WANT HIM BACK! YOU WORTHLESS SHITS, CAN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF A SMALL POET!", Yoongi yelled at them in his rage, sword already glistening from the blood he has already shredded. His black eyes moved around for a new victim to torture, his desire for blood unstoppable now that he lost the one thing he has finally taken interest in, the one his mind has been fixed on.

Yoongi's crazed eyes moved to Namjoon, the one who dared to lose his dove, to return to him without his poet, without Taehyung. Before Namjoon could react, he was brutally smacked right across the face by his King and it was the first time Yoongi has raised his hand against Namjoon which shocked him deeply to the core but he knew why and he knew he deserved it. He has failed his King and that far worst.

The three other guards flinched, scared to be the next to lose their life. All of them were trembling while the Scar King was huffing from unbelievable anger, glaring at each one of them. "You dare to come back thinking I would forgive. YOUR HEADS WILL HANG FROM MY WALLS!", Yoongi bellowed at them before he swung his sword another time.

The dangerous slash of the silver metal pierced through the air before three thuds appeared, followed by heavy sounds of beheaded bodies falling to the ground.

Namjoon was holding his cheek, blood running down his nose from how hard he has been slapped. But he didn't dare to wipe it away, knew that Yoongi in his rage wanted to see blood and he wouldn't stop until he had the little poet back by his side. Namjoon wasn't allowed to worry for his King's well being but he knew damn well that this infatuation was destroying the last bit of Yoongi's sanity.

"We'll bring him back, Your Majesty", he promised and his King snarled angrily. "You better, because your life is hanging on his, Namjoon. Bring me back the little dove as fast as possible. Or your head will be the next rolling on the ground", Yoongi ordered with a growl before falling back onto his throne.

"Get out of my sight before I'll change my mind. And tell the guards to destroy the city if they don't find my little dove. I want him back as fast as possible and you'll do anything for that, you get me?", Yoongi seethed and Namjoon bowed at him, still holding his cheek.

"Yes, Your Majesty. I won't let You down another time."

"Time's running, Namjoon", with that, the advisor was dismissed and he hurried to get out of the Throne hall. Knowing that Yoongi was probably staring at his back.

Yoongi's mind was spinning around Taehyung, his little dove was out there and he could meet his brother. Rebels have attacked their group and Yoongi knew damn well that his brother was their self announced leader and Yoongi couldn't let this happen. Taehyung was his and he knew his brother, knew he would try to take him away from Yoongi.

Suga after all always needed to have what Yoongi had.

He always needed to be better but Yoongi wasn't sixteen anymore, he was the most skilled swords master in the Kingdom, he had people fearing his name and he wasn't going to leave his dove to his older brother.

"He's mine and even if I have to burn down the city to get him back, drench the country in your blood, I will do it. You're not winning this time, brother. This time, I'm taking you down", Yoongi growled out, slamming the tip of his sword to the ground.

His hit was so powerful that it created a crack in the floor and he smirked when he saw this.

The crust of his wound itched by the movement but he didn't care. He didn't care for the blood running down his face from the wound that was sliced open everyday, to create an image of a never healing wound.

To always remind Yoongi of his burning hatred for his brother, for his reason behind everything. Slicing his own face made Yoongi numb to the pain and tasting his own blood on his tongue made him euphoric.

Min Yoongi wasn't weak anymore. He wasn't the Scar King without a reason, he was a tyrant, he was insane, he was brutal and unforgiving. The people feared him, the royals feared him, the other Kingdoms wouldn't dare to go against him because he was said to be absolutely insane.

Yoongi would take down Suga, finally. He now had a real reason to express violence against the rebels, take them down and force the Kingdom down to their knees in front of him.

"I'll make the world burn", the tyrant laughed evilly, the laughter echoing from the silent walls of his palace.

Outside his palace, the air was filled with the bloody screams and begs of the people for mercy. Mercy that wasn't going to be given to them.

Because the Scar King has started his deadly game and when nothing would be left, Yoongi would take Kim Taehyung as his trophy and made him watch how he dangled his brother's head from the palace.

~

Yoongi's getting ready to fight for TaeTae

Ela_koo