XXXVII

You can skip this chapter if you are not interested in Jikook. I've come to love Top Jimin and Bottom Jungkook only in this combo and wanted to explore the new found relationship. If you can't bear with that, don't read it, as simple as that♡ Enjoy reading♡

°°°

"U-uh", Jungkook stuttered, all doe eyed and shy while he stared shocked at the man in front of him, pinning him down to the door and not letting him go. One knee was pressed in between his thighs, forcefully keeping them spread and it left a beautiful blush dusting over the apples of Jungkook's cheeks.

Jimin admired his delicate beauty, the gentle slope of his nose, the curves of his rosy soft looking lips with the full bottom lip, the wide brown eyes that could barely conceal any of his emotions, the little scar on his dust dirtied skin. The man imagined him already with cleaned face, definitely a sight for the gods and desire floated through his veins, desire to pull this gorgeous being apart and make him release the most delicious sounds.

"What do you say, Beautiful? Do you have someone to love you? Because I might have to fight them for you", Jimin purred lowly, admiring how the taller boy got all soft underneath his touch, nothing like the muscles he was sporting and when Jimin looked into the boy's, Jungkook as he recalled, eyes, he found nothing but stars and innocence brimming in them.

"You are so gorgeous", Jimin mumbled in awe, one hand letting go of Jungkook to caress his cheek admiringly. Jungkook didn't move, he could only stare at this daring prince he was told to guard. How funny that he ended up being pinned to the wall.

"Your name", Jimin demanded to know, the boy reminding him faintly of a forest inhabitant, a deer maybe or a bunny. "J-Jungkook", the raven replied softly, somehow feeling utterly embarrassed and more shy than usual. Jungkook was a gentle spirit, the rough streets couldn't break that despite his hard appearance but he was a soft soul.

A hopeless romantic believing in love at first sight. 

"Beautiful, just like you", oh yes that prince had a way with words, low purrs forming his sentences like dripping honey and Jungkook wanted to listen to them all day. "Say, pretty Jungkook, and don't break my heart, does anyone cherish you the way you deserve? Does anyone imagine you in a sheer robe with nothing but diamonds kissing your skin? Because I do, silk would look lovely on your skin and you would look lovely in my bed."

Jungkook choked on these shameless word purred in a low seductive voice, never has he encountered a person like this, talking so freely about his desires and with Jungkook being the focus of them. That in front of him was a prince, Jungkook had to remind himself of it.

But his actions have always been faster than his mind and before he could realize it, he has smacked the prince right against the chest, the smirk only widening when the other stumbled away from Jungkook by the hit. 

"You pervert!", Jungkook couldn't help but to screech, cheeks flaring red and he felt hot out of the sudden by the way the prince's eyes raked over his form, seeming to like what they saw as he bit into his full lip. "Innocent as the first dew in the morning... I very much like that on you but I would love to taint that purity, if you allow me to", Jimin smirked, hearing an outraged gasp coming from Jungkook.

"You-! Sit down here and don't make a sound! My Hyung will come to interrogate you so you better not try anything", Jungkook barked, grabbing Jimin's tied hands before pushing him down onto a thin mat. Jimin chuckled, seeing how flustered the other was and he did as he was told.

"Feisty, I like that on my boy", Jimin grinned, following the commands of the raven with an amused glint in his eyes.

"Go get your Hyung, I'm burning to get my questions answered. And maybe after that, you could let me taste those heavenly lips of yours...?", Jimin trailed off with an even wider smirk when Jungkook shot him a scandalized look before storming out of the hut.