XXXIII

Thinking to change this book to Gguktaekook since Taegi seems not so popular under my readers idk

°°°

"I'm surprised you didn't cuff me for misbehaving", Taehyung commented while he was dragged after Yoongi through the palace halls leading to the throne hall. The King was yet again in his bad mood, he has grabbed Taehyung right after the petit male finished dressing himself.

Royal knights have moved into the room, bowing at their King before following his instructions which included the forcefully made to kneel prince by his side. Taehyung has been kneeling next to the bed, Yoongi's hand gripping in his hair forcefully, looking like a pet. One knight has removed the cuffs from Taehyung's ankle but the surprised prince has been forced onto his back and a new, smaller silver cuff almost like a jewelry has been put around his ankle instead.

"The cute anklet is a little reminder what will happen when you disobey me", Yoongi simply stated before pulling harshly on Taehyung's arm and the little male stumbled forward, accidentally falling against the King with a small gasp, not wanting to have contact with the elder.

But Yoongi was too fast, pulling Taehyung against him with a cheeky grin, looking somewhat excited for the unintentional contact with the gorgeous prince who stoically looked away from him. "Would you love me if I was my brother?", Yoongi suddenly asked silently so his knights wouldn't hear him.

Taehyung's surprised look showed him much more than the prince has usually intended but he was caught off guard. "I don't love your brother but I could love him because he showed me nothing but respect and kindness", Taehyung replied in the same quiet voice and Yoongi nodded with gritted jaw.

"I deserve that jab for jumping at you like this... forgive you my dove for being so happy to finally have you by my side", Yoongi said, his words somehow close to an apology and Taehyung felt his anger crumbling, sweet heart beginning to pound for Yoongi yet he refused these upcoming soft feelings for the King.

Despite Yoongi's desperate wish to be loved, Taehyung decided that it was not him Yoongi was craving for as a lover and the little prince refused to listen to his heart because he knew the consequences. And he also knew the way Yoongi was behaving, on the urge of madness and not willing to regret his past actions of being ruthless with not only his own blood but with his people as well.

As a tyrant and his current tormentor, Taehyung didn't want to give in to Yoongi.

He instead turned his head away from the Scar King to release a shaky sigh, straightening his shoulders when the doors of the throne hall came into view. A yelp left his lips when he was spun around, crashing against Yoongi's chest and the man grabbed his waist.

They were so close and Taehyung realized he was actually taller than the great Scar King Min Yoongi. Weird. His aura made Yoongi tower over him and make Taehyung shrink, made him feel vulnerable and exposed and when he thought about it, he realized that they never really stood in front of each other.

When he was with Suga, he hasn't really paid attention to their height because Suga made him feel like an equal, unlike Yoongi.

"You will stay quiet, I want no word coming from your pretty lips and don't even try to trick me. I will know when you communicate with your cousin", Yoongi said, grabbing Taehyung's chin when the defiant male attempted to look away. "Do you understand me, Taehyung?", his own name has never spoken with venom before and Taehyung shuddered.

"Or you will kill Hoseok", Taehyung decided to reply and Yoongi smiled coldly. "Clever little dove. You will sit on my lap, show your cousin how happy you are with me and maybe I will let your servant live instead of killing him", the King said.

Taehyung grit his teeth, looking at Yoongi with hatred. "Erase that maybe and I will give you a kiss", he snarled in return, seeing the flash of want in Yoongi's eyes and he knew that Hoseok was going to be save. Taehyung was not going to lose his dear friend to the madness of the Scar King.

"You got yourself a deal, Beautiful", Yoongi smirked victoriously before instructing the servants to open the heavy doors. "Listen to what I say and obey", Yoongi said once more before wrapping his arm around Taehyung's small waist and walking into the throne hall once the doors were open.

Revealing Jimin and his entourage.

Once Jimin felt eyes on him, he spun around, the great heir of Paekche was dressed in the most finest clothes, an elegant hanbok and his golden hair was pulled back into a high bun on his head, revealing his lush, sharp sculptured face features that demanded immediate attention.

Taehyung has once joked that Jimin would turn heads not with his title but with his looks and Jimin has hit him in return after Taehyung cackled and remarked that people would offer their own heads to Jimin in return to admire his beauty. Let's just say Taehyung was chased through the whole palace by a screaming Jimin.

The two cousins were close friends, soulmates even and literally attached to the hip. Whenever they were with each other, they got stuck in their own little world, not minding others next to them and talking quietly with fond gazes shared in between them. It was the personal wish of the emperor for the young princes to spend every second of their childhood together as he hoped that the two put their influence onto the other.

The old Emperor Kim was especially worried for his son, saw the raging anger and dangerous antics in him and he hoped that Taehyung's gentle being would soothe the violence Jimin was craving for. With much success yet Jimin secretly trained in all combat arts and Taehyung actually supported his dearest friend.

"Tae!", upon seeing his beloved cousin, Jimin's exclaim boomed through the hall. His Baby looked tired, on the edge and his eyes moved around the hall before finally landing on Jimin and a pained expression formed on his face. His lips parted as if he wanted to say something but the man by his side stopped any word from slipping out.

It was the Scar King Min Yoongi, pulling Taehyung with him and forbidding the cousins to form a private conversation, simply walking past Jimin who growled by this rejection, eyes boring into the King's back who moved up to his throne, hand gripping into the flesh of Taehyung's waist.

Jimin had to bring his emotions under control, he was a guest in this kingdom although he was here to question the King for taking his innocent cousin into his bed, here because of Hoseok's warning yet he could not spot the servant. The Paekche heir grit his teeth while his servants bowed when Yoongi sat down on his throne, looking down cockily to the other royal who met his sharp eyes with a fierce glare.

Watching how the King reached forward and grabbed Taehyung to pull the gasping prince onto his lap.

"What brings you here, Prince Jimin of Paekche?"

~

It goes down to confrontation

Elaboratae