XLII

Hello, I'm back, pls be nice♡

°°°

The guards slashed forward by the command of the King's advisor upon seeing the lost prince standing in the throne hall, attacking the betrayers who were quickly overpowered. Zheng was instantly killed when he tried escaping while Yoongi and Taehyung were grabbed and separated.

Yoongi screamed in complete rage when his dove was pulled away from him, hidden in the arms of a guard and the terrified little puppy hid away from his view, sobbing softly. Suga was quick to take Taehyung out of the hold of the guard, engulfing him in his own embrace and staring over Taehyung's shoulder at his twin.

Jungkook meanwhile fled into Jimin’s arms who hugged the younger close to his chest, angry glare directed at the daring Scar King. Who wasn't the rightful king anymore with the arrival of his forgotten twin. "You're safe, Jungkookie. I'm here beautiful and I'm not leaving you", Jimin mumbled softly while he caressed Jungkook's trembling back.

"H-he betrayed us... J-Jimin, I was so scared", Jungkook weakly cried out in Jimin's arms and the man released a silent growl upon hearing his love being so afraid. "He won't hurt you, ever again", Jimin mumbled and pressed a kiss to Jungkook's hair.

"Take my brother into the dungeon. He will get what he deserves for slaughtering our family and taking the crown", Suga commanded while he gently held Taehyung in his arms, sobbing silently against Suga's shoulder and not daring to look at Yoongi. 

He felt incredibly relieved but also horrible, not being able to stop crying while he hid in Suga's arms, relieved to be freed from Yoongi's suffocating hold but also weirdly upset over the fact that Yoongi was taken to the dungeon. Why was he feeling this way? Why was he... attached?

The guards complied, listening to the true heir of the throne and taking Yoongi down into the dungeon where he would be waiting for his upcoming fate. All while he screamed that they will get what they deserve. Yoongi will become a revenge angel soon enough.

"YOU WON'T WIN, SUGA! THE KINGDOM IS MINE! TAEHYUNG IS MINE!", the crowd inside the throne hall heard Yoongi yell while he was dragged away by two guards, until his screams grew silent and his presence was gone. 

Suga exhaled deeply, hugging Taehyung close who was still shaking, looking up with wobbling bottom lip and wide teary puppy eyes. "You are really here", the petit male whispered, eyes falling on Suga's lips that curled into a soft smile and Taehyung blushed, looking away.

But his chin was surprisingly captured by Suga's long fingers before soft lips crashed on his and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Taehyung immediately melted against the lips on his own, euphoric to feel the man of his dreams kiss him again.

"I had to, I'm sorry for invading your privacy so suddenly but I- I was afraid if I could ever feel your lips on mine again", Suga whispered breathlessly against Taehyung's lips who giggled flustered, resting his hands on Suga's shoulders shyly while he felt Suga's hands linger over his waist.

"My moon", Taehyung silently purred before leaning forward to peck Suga's lips again who was happy to accept the kiss. They were lost in their moments of affections and therefore didn't mind the crowd around them who watched the two reunited fondly.

"I don't think the young prince ever was the Scar King's lover", one of then declared and Taehyung giggled against Suga's lips who pulled away in some kind of daze. There was so much he wanted to tell the young beauty in his arms, wanted to thank him for risking his life for him, wanted to tell him every soft feeling he was experiencing whenever he was around.