XXVII

The doors leading to the King's chamber revealed none other than the emperor himself, blond hair moved out of his face and pulled together with a jewel brooch, arms crossed behind his back and pale face void of any emotion. His eyes immediately fell on the pretty boy sitting on his bed and trying to shuffle away.

"Sit still, pretty dove", the dark purr made Taehyung actually stiffen in his movement, wide puppy eyes looking up to the King and tugging shyly onto his kimono. "Now that's much more to my liking", Yoongi smirked while eyeing Taehyung, feeling pleased to see Taehyung wearing the kimono he has specially chosen for his dove.

And he looked absolutely stunning in it, silky fabric cascading over his petit form, bronze color floating down broad but fragile looking shoulders. The emperor was pleased to see that his servants have dressed him accordingly to his liking and he couldn't wait to get his hands on the sweet curves again to feel Taehyung arching his back under him. 

"Why did you do this?", Taehyung demanded to know, watching the King from his spot on the bed, eyes warily following the Scar King's movements. Yoongi at first didn't pay Taehyung attention, stepping close to the wardrobe and getting rid of his jewelry, sword and hand pieces before turning around to his bed and to the little beauty inside of it.

He tugged onto the brooch keeping his hair together until pale blond was freed and falling against his back. Taehyung shuffled nervously in his seat, pulling the kimono close to his frame because he felt like he was being devoured by Yoongi's hungry stare, eating alive and he never felt exposed like this. 

"Did what, little dove? I do many things when the day is long, be more specific", Yoongi said, changing his robe into a soft falling kimono as well after Taehyung gasped and quickly casted his eyes away from him. Which earned him a chuckle from the King before he turned back around to eye the sweet beauty waiting on his bed for him.

"W-why... would you announce me your concubine? This will only create trouble between our kingdoms and you cannot hold me here like a trophy! I'm a member of the royal court of Paekche so I must ask you to let me go", Taehyung said, sharpness lingering in his words but that soon turned into a terrified whimper when he saw how dark the king's eyes have gotten.

"You do not understand the position you hold in my heart, dear. I decided to make you mine as you've been occupying my thoughts far too long. You think you can get away with this? With luring the King to wish for a taste of your curves without facing consequences? You're mistaken, pretty dove", Yoongi purred and walked over to Taehyung.

He grabbed the prince's chin in a hard grip, earning a little gasp coming from the gorgeous brunet who looked up to him so prettily with fluttering lashes. "Your stay in the village has come to an end, you might think you can fool me but you cannot. I am ruling over this kingdom and I'll soon enough rule over you as well. So start behaving like my pliant dove", the King purred out.

Yet it left Taehyung struggling in his grip, his cheeks turning puffy and his lips pouty because Yoongi pressed his fingers together and squished Taehyung's face. Defiant puppy eyes glared up to the King, putting up a fight he for sure wasn't going to win looked cute in Yoongi's opinion.

"You're my conquest now, Taehyung. Better behave this way, my sweet innocent dove or I'll have to bend you over and put some respect into that sweet body of yours", Yoongi warned the squirming beauty, a finger moving downwards to follow the curve of Taehyung's collarbone, hand twisting inside his kimono to stroke the golden skin.

The kimono was pushed off Taehyung's one shoulder, exposing more of the soft tanned skin yet the prince refused to show weakness, feeling incredibly angered that this man dared to treat him like a mere piece of meat. Yoongi might be a King but Taehyung was a prince. 

"I'm not any of these things! Neither a concubine nor your conquest and I refuse the role you're trying to force onto me! Let me go", Taehyung hissed out, managing to push Yoongi's hand away but the movement caused emotion into the crazed eyes of the King and before Taehyung could react or scream for protest, he was pushed backwards.

Hands smacked away from his chest, trying to protect what wasn't already revealed but it was from no use, his hands were pinned above his head and leaving him defenseless. 

"You're mine! Whether you like it or not! You were lingering in my thoughts, all this time, luring me in with your pretty eyes and now that I have you, I refuse to let go of you! I don't fucking care who you are, you're mine and no one will take you away. You're my conquest, not my brother's, no one else's!", Yoongi seethed into Taehyung's face, the petit male mewling because the iron grip around his wrists hurt him.

"You're saying nonsense! Release me or my cousin will--"

"What will he do? He doesn't even know what is happening here, pretty dove. I could do anything I wish for with you and he wouldn't have a single clue", the blond's words turned into a purr at the end, admiration filling his eyes before he leaned down and captured Taehyung's lips in a sweet kiss.

But the little prince was having none of it, biting down into Yoongi's bottom lip in response and earning a scream from the King in return. He was released before roughly pushed back into the sheets and the King jumped away from him, blood trickling down his chin.

Taehyung used his elbows to lift himself up and looked triumphantly at the King. "You little-- you're lucky you're pretty, my dove, or I'll have your head for that", Yoongi growled out furiously. Yet Taehyung surprised him another time. "You wouldn't dare to hurt me", he whispered. 

Yoongi growled another time and whipped around before stalking towards the entrance. But he looked back over his shoulder. "You're going to stay here, wait for me until I return and you're going to think about what you did, pretty dove. Sit here and look pretty for me in my bed", Yoongi commanded in a low dark tone.

"Because this will be the only position you will hold in this palace. Under me", with that, the Scar King stormed out of the room, slamming the doors shut behind him.

Leaving the little poet miserable on his bed and sobbing silently into his hands. 

~

This is one of my favorite chapters hehe

Ela_koo