XXXVI

I said I was not going to update twice but umm well here's an update anyways

°°°

Taehyung was not listening to the low murmurs and conversations going on around him, his head bowed and entire attention focused on the sheer white piece of paper laying on a secretary in front of him, an elegant feather resting in between his long fingers whose end was tapping against the elegant wood.

He was trying to get his brain to work, produce a poem for the tyrannical Scar King by his side who has demanded for a new creation made exclusively by Taehyung. And Taehyung had absolutely no idea what he should write down, his mind was blank like an unprepared canvas, his thoughts fluttering away from him like leaves in the wind.

All he could think about was the humiliating position he has been forced into by the king, knowing all eyes were secretly on him since he was the new addiction to Min Yoongi's interior. He was nothing like before, not the royal poet he has been, now he was just Yoongi's pretty trophy.

And Taehyung hated it, despised the king sitting on the throne next where he was forced to sit. A soft pillow has been moved under his bottom before he was made to sit down by his side, his now claimed spot by the Scar King's side. Goosebumps crawled over Taehyung's skin when he felt Yoongi's hand coming down to play with his hair, as if he was some kind of dog to pet.

Silenced and made to look pretty, Taehyung's royal title has been stripped away from him, leaving him bare and humiliated. His cousin has been gone for a trip down to the village, nothing could have stopped him and Yoongi next to him was raging, screaming at his guards to bring the Paekche prince back and lock him in the palace.

"Your cousin is a fucking nuisance, my dove, just like you were", Taehyung heard Yoongi seethe close to his head and when the petit prince timidly glanced up, he met the enraged glare of the Scar King. The brunet lifted his chin to meet the king's outraged eyes, knowing very well about the irritation forming in Yoongi.

But Taehyung did not care about Yoongi's fury, all he hoped was that Jimin would find Suga and put an end to his very own misery. So the Paekche prince only lifted one brow in question of what the King wanted to hear and Yoongi snarled by the defiant small movement of his gorgeous dove, knowing that Taehyung's defiance was not going to falter when the other prince was in Silla.

Yoongi wanted him gone but he also couldn't risk a war with Paekche, especially not if they got to know how he really got Taehyung to stay by his side. And that an annoying bunch of rebels was still fighting his authority. Said pack became more daring and Yoongi feared Jimin would also encounter them, just like Taehyung has implied he himself already did.

The Scar King felt all of his powers slipping away and he had to watch powerless how it happened. And Yoongi didn't like that at all. He liked the control, no craved for it even because it made him feel like he has won over his cold hearted father who didn't care for him one bit.

A king having twins was a disgrace, a bad omen and the old Emperor Min has despised Yoongi for his mere existence because it reminded him that his true throne heir, Yunki, had a rival to the throne. Yoongi's own name spoke of it, the old king has not even bothered to give Yoongi a meaningful name, rather the romanization of his first son's name, making it very clear how he stood to Yoongi.

And Yunki has given himself another name in honor of his brother, disliking the hatred of their father for his twin and has officially taken the name Suga. His twin has made Yoongi feel appreciated but he has also been standing in his shadow, being the neglected, forgotten and hated twin.