XXXVIII

I'm back:D did you guys miss me?

°°°

"As you might have got to know, my brother has slaughtered our family and would've killed me too if I didn't escape. He always had despised me and the fact that I'm older, making him the neglected twin. But his rage grew bigger and bigger over the years, even now when he's the one sitting on the throne. And our people are the ones to suffer from it. I won't accept that anymore", Suga said, Jimin following his words silently.

"So yes, I am a rebel and you shouldn't be talking to me, instead handing me to my brother but Taehyung had this choice as well yet he chose to help me", Suga said, knowing how sensitive this topic was and that he just revealed that Taehyung has decided to interfere into the politics of a different kingdom.

Yet Jimin stayed relaxed, listening to what he was saying with a calm expression on his face. "He was always soft hearted and I understand his reasons. Our kingdom lives in peace and unity thanks to my father who's been a kind leader of our people. Yet you do not have this luck", Jimin spoke up, thinking about his words carefully.

If he was about to be involved directly with Min Suga, he was also involving Paekche and he had to be completely sure of his doing when he would decide to help Suga, because this meant war with the current king, Yoongi.

"Your brother is not a good monarch, suffocating your people under his reign and it wouldn't be our issue if it wasn't for the fact that he decided to force my cousin into his bed, making it a personal issue for Paekche. We cannot allow anyone, not even Silla's king to falsely lay his hands on a member of our royal court. If I decide that Min Yoongi did so, my kingdom will stand behind me and for sure will offer you help as well to dethrone Yoongi", Jimin said and Suga's heart nearly dropped from relief.

"But", Jimin continued and now stared at the older man with cold analytical eyes. "Yoongi has announced Taehyung his concubine and when I asked him about it, Taehyung too agreed to the statement. If you say he is on your side then why would he do that?", Jimin asked Suga who gritted his teeth, hatred floating through his veins.

"He must be blackmailing Taehyung, there is no other way. I've spoken to Taehyung and he said the night was raging. He's afraid of Yoongi yet he went back to him, for me. I... I slept with Taehyung and I must say, that I am indeed very fond of your cousin, Prince Jimin. And I know for a fact, that Yoongi has always wanted what I had. He was always great in sensing things and I know he cannot resist the temptation. Taehyung is an amazing person and my brother is craving for love, for acceptance", Suga explained while Jimin nodded his head slowly, understanding what the other meant.

"So why blackmailing Taehyung? If he is, of course. But judging from the way my cousin acted, showing me the cuff like jewelry on his ankle, he is more a prisoner than a lover. What does he have against Taehyung?", Jimin asked, he of course has seen the shimmery jewelry around Taehyung's ankle, knowing his cousin disliked these kinds of jewelry and would never wear it.

"Taehyung has a servant with him, he told me about him as a close friend... for other sources I have no knowledge", Suga said but Jimin already nodded his head. "Hoseok, yes. He indeed is someone you could think of as a friend. It makes sense", Jimin replied, brows knitting together.

"Oh that asshole", the Paekche prince suddenly exclaimed, blond hair falling into his eyes when he angrily shook his head. "He dared to blackmail my precious Taehyungie? The signs are obvious, Taehyung also would never fall for a man with as much blood on his hands as your brother", Jimin mumbled, looking up to Suga.

"What is it that you need from me?"

°°°

When Seokjin and Jungkook joined Suga in the hut, he and Jimin have already come to an agreement on how they wanted to dethrone Yoongi. Jimin has been furious after Suga explained further and has given his fears to Jimin on what Yoongi was planning to do with Taehyung who has become a spawn in his game, the innocent poet unknowingly got himself involved with the most dangerous man of entire Asia.

Suga on the other side was very much upset and angry when Jimin recalled what he has seen in the royal palace, Suga burning with rage upon coming to know that his twin has touched the one holding his heart. 

Once Jimin noticed the visitors, want sparked up in his eyes upon seeing Jungkook, who surprisingly has cleaned his face the best he could, shyly glancing into the direction of the prince. 

"He offered us Paekche's support", Suga said towards the newcomers and Jin nearly collapsed from relief upon hearing these words, they finally were close to get their revenge. "These are great news, Suga", Jin said, throwing the Paekche prince a glance, not so suspicious anymore and relieved that the trust in Taehyung has not been betrayed.

"So what are our next moves?", Jungkook asked, scurrying closer to Seokjin when he felt the hungry stare on his body, highly aware of the prince eating him alive with his eyes. "Jimin will get us into the palace and we will knock out the guards. Once he encounters the king, Jimin will-"

"I can speak for myself", Jimin interrupted Suga before standing up, easily ripping the ropes apart to dust of his clothes. The sheer power behind this movement was clear: Jimin has been able to free himself the entire time yet he decided to stay and listen. He was never their prisoner as he willingly got here.

"I will demand a mistrust voting on the King, revealing that he is not the rightful heir. Once chaos breaks out, I introduce Suga", Jimin said with a wicked grin, walking closer to Jungkook and Seokjin who lifted a brow in question. Jungkook squeaked behind his back.

"And then you get your kingdom back and my cousin will be safe", Jimin said with a smile, standing close to Jungkook and caressing his cheek with one finger. "I see you have cleaned your gorgeous face, dear", the prince whispered admiringly and Jungkook blushed, right when Jimin turned back to Suga.

"When can you get your men ready?"

~

The first step to the changing revolution

Elaboratae