X

Suga stared emotionless at the dusty street in front of him while Jungkook next to him was babbling about something he wasn´t paying attention to. His mind has been recently filled with something else and that was worry. His brother has started to target poets, ordered to slaughter them if they wouldn´t write poems about him.

It was weird, so out of context and as far as Suga has known his brother, Yoongi wasn´t the one to kill without a personal reason behind. Suga wondered what was making the other do that and his hatred for his twin intensified.

"Are you even listening? Because I don´t want to hear his monologue again, thank you", another man hidden behind a few sacks suddenly bit out annoyed, feet thrown on a sack of wheat in front of him. The man had long black hair pulled into a ponytail, a little beard highlighting his jaw and a mustache, a disguise he started to wear once he has joined Suga on his trail in defeating his crazy brother.

"It wasn´t a monologue! I clearly wanted you to participate in the conversation but thanks for being supportive", the youngest of them huffed out annoyed before turning to look at Suga who was staring into nothing. "Hyung? Are you okay?", Jungkook asked slightly worried before patting Suga´s shoulder who huffed before turning away.

"Something is going on in the palace, I can feel it."

"Woah, you can suddenly feel the palace? I already thought you were weird but this type of weirdness is just a whole other level-"

"Jin. Shut up."

"Yah, where is the Hyung you brat!"

"You´re both children so be quiet!", Suga growled out, irritated by the constant bickering of his two friends who couldn´t stop being like this to each other, always teasing or upsetting each other on purpose. It was frustrating but also amusing to watch.

The eldest of them went by the name of Kim Seokjin and actually was from royal blood, Yoongi´s and Suga´s elder cousin who was the one to find Jungkook living on the streets all alone since his parents were slaughtered by assassins. He has taken care of Jungkook for the longest period of time until it was discovered by the old Emperor Min what he has done and was removed from the palace.

Only because of that, Jin managed to stay alive when the royal family was killed and soon find Suga crying in his own blood while a maid helped him into her home. Once the cousins found each other, they cried in each other´s arms for the loss they experienced and Jin introduced Jungkook, a this time seven years old bright doe eyed kid. Who immediately clung onto a sixteen years old Yoongi and wouldn´t want to let go, calling him his savior.

The two cousins took care of the young kid together, a nineteen years old Jin making sure they had everything they needed while Suga was already plotting his revenge and the both of them grew incredibly attached of Jungkook, who was now considered as their younger brother. The three incredibly loved each other and Suga couldn´t a life without his best friends, his family.

"Something is going on and whenever such an order was taken, it means my brother is plotting something", Suga said, turning his head to reveal the healed scar on pale skin and his short black hair falling into sharp cat eyes. Jungkook was wearing the same short cut, of course since he was always doing what his Suga Hyungie was doing. 

"Then what do you want to do? Stir his feathers a bit? Finally reveal yourself to give the people hope?", Jin asked curiously on what was his cousin´s next move. He was tired of sitting around and pretending to not exist, he wanted to go against the King. 

Their rebel group has increased on members over the years, all hidden members joining as the distaste of the King just grew and grew until they felt the need to do something. And found the said to be dead Suga. It gave them hope and where hope was, there was a way to defeat the evil.

"I´d say we go pay to the village. Rumors say that some royal court members are going down there today. We could kill them for daring to act like they belong to us", Jungkook said with a blood curling smile while Suga tilted his head to the side. 

"I don´t think it would be a good idea to reveal us just now. We don´t have a specific reason to do so, we need a mistake from him. Then we can start", Suga said, eyes focusing on the distant palace, his face hardened just by the thought of his twin brother sitting on a throne that didn´t belong to him.

"Just one tiny mistake, brother and I´ll finally get rid of you and take what´s rightfully mine."

°°°

On the other side of the village, Kim Taehyung felt himself in distress as he was forced to follow the Scar King around. He felt more like a pet than a personal poet since he was also guarded and never allowed out of sight. Yoongi didn´t speak with him most of the time, only harshly demanding to write something down and Taehyung felt weird.

He didn´t know why the King demanded his presence so suddenly when he was ignoring him most of the time but he definitely knew that something was going behind closed doors, just what? Maybe the King wanted to make sure that Taehyung wouldn´t get the wrong expression of his palace and his ruling yet Taehyung wondered if this was truly the reason.

The young poet has actually requested Yoongi to show him the village as he wanted to get to know the surroundings more. The King has complied with a weird look on his face though, which also stunned Taehyung.

If he was anxious to not let Taehyung see anything of his kingdom like the boy has presumed, then why was he allowing him? It left so much more questions open in Taehyung´s head than he has planned, leaving him confused on what was the reason the King kept him so close to his side.

He was yet about to find out. 

~

Yes TaeTae you will find out:))

Ela_koo