Chapter - 2

The next morning was kinda awkward. Saint was so shy. And Zee felt bad for his lover and his shy feeling.

"Can you two please stop being so awkward. For me all is fine. I heard only some bangs and so I stood up to check what the sound is.
As I found out its only you, I was calm. And you know that I couldn't resist a chance to teas you. It's really all okay for me. I'm not angry or anything else. I love you both alot and I'm thankful you're here for me. And now dig in. I made all this for you. "

With a smile Saint stand up and hugs Mew.

" Thank you. And I will promise to stop that pervert tonight from making sounds. "

Mew can only chuckle about Zees annoyed face.

" Ahm Saint? Who begged for more last night, you or me? "

But the quarrel was stopped from Mews phone ringing. He takes it and checked it.

" Message from unknown number with a picture. "

" What? " Zee and Saint stand up and stand behind Mew to see the message.

It's a Pic of Mews House door and there was something pinned on it.

"Is this a knive? I will call Gulf. He need to come now directly. You stay here Mew. We will just wait till he is here. No one opens the door."

After 15 minutes Saint got a call and he goes to the door.

He wais to a tall man in dark clothes.
Mew is wondering why he is so formal to him.

" Is this his cousin? "
" Yep and he hates to get touched. I don't know why. " Zee knows what happened but it's not his thing to talk about someone's life.

Mew getting closer as he sees that the newcomer is looking at the door and makes pics of it, then taking the knife and that what was pinned with it.

"Sawadee krab. My Name is Gulf Kanawut and I guess you're the famous Mr. Suppasit."

Mew don't like the attitude of this guy and the way he says famous Mr Suppasit.
But for now he needs him.

"Yes I am Mew. What was pinned on the door?"

"I prefer to call my customers with the full name. It's not good to get familiar with them."

"Okay Mr Kanawut." Mew glance at this ice cold face. He has the same size as himself, but he is more lean. But seems very trained. His gaze is flowing all over the place like he checks everything out. His eyes looks so frozen. As when there is no life behind. Mew never saw someone like that. He is so handsome but those ice killed every single good feature he has. He wears a black skinny jeans, black shirt, black leather jacket and leather boots. His jacket looks like there is something hidden inside, maybe a gun?

Mew stops his checking and asks again what was pinned at the door.

"It looks like a shirt. Is it yours?"

Gulf holds it up and Mew can see that it is the shirt he had on for the night.

All color leaves his face. His legs stopped working and he just sit down on the floor. Clenching his hand on his heart. He had never felt such fear.

Gulf just lean down and pulls him up, carrying him bridal style to the couch. He gently lay Mew down and ask Saint for some water. Saint is kinda shocked, he never saw Gulf touching someone. Only in fights or when he is training his bodyguards. But never he touched someone like that.

"Oiiii Saint can you please stop staring at me and care about your friend?"

"What?.... Oh.... okay..... Sure..."
Saint sits near Mew and holds his hand.

"What happened Mew? Do you know this shirt?"

"It's my shirt. I had it on for sleeping last night."

"Where's the bedroom, Mr Suppasit?"

Zee takes him to the room. Gulf checked everything. He found how the stalker opened the window.

They both come back.

"We need to check your whole house. All windows need a alarm system as they are very easy to open from outside. All doors too."

Mew can only look at Gulf. He stands there so tall and proud and talks like he is talking about a cinema or office building not his beloved home.

All the pressure breaks through.
Mew starts to cry. Tears falling silent on his cheeks. He has never felt such fear.

Gulf comes closer and leans down.

"I will make your home safe again. And I will move in here for some time to protect you."

Mew looks in those ice cold eyes.
His teary eyes can't look away. He want to belive Gulf that he is safe now.
And then something happen that makes Saint gasp.
Gulf close his eyes one time, slowly takes Mews hands and says.

" I promise to protect you. "

Saint is shocked
He looks to Zee who is shocked too. They talk without words, like "He never did that before. What is happening here?"
Zee can only shrug his shoulders. He don't know too.

"Thank you." Mew says with new tears falling down.
"I never experienced something like that before. I know fans can be freaking, but this is really strange. I'm really glad you wanna help me."

"It's my job."

A loud "tsk" comes from Saint and he only earns a rising eyebrow from Gulf.

"I need to make some calls. Where can I talk alone?"

Mew showed him the way to his office.

Saint sits down near Mew.

"Now you will be safe. Gulf will protect you."

"He is freaking cold."

"Today he is warmer then I ever saw him."

"What?"

"Nothing Mew. We will stay, till he moves in, okay?"

"Yeah thank you."

Gulf comes back.

"My worker will come in one hour to install everything. I will move in around noon. I need a room directly near yours, Sir. That I can protect you fully."

"I will manage everything for the room. But I will not be able to make it a room for living in today, as it is my work out room. But I will order furniture for you later. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. So I guess you need to sleep in the yellow colored guest room tonight. It's just some rooms away."

" I guess for tonight it's okay. I will leave now. See you then. Oh and I need all keys for the house and all things you got from that stalker. "

" Okay, I will arrange everything. "

" Saint? Park and Poppy will come in an hour. You know them. Let no one else inside. "

" Yes. See you later then. "

Mew is totally tired. But he wants to order furniture for Gulfs room. He asks Saint to help him. And fast they have everything together.

"They will deliver tomorrow. Then he can stay near me."

"Mew?"

"Yes Saint?"

"Gulf is a broken soul, but he is the best man for the job. I would give my life to him."

"What happen to him?"

"It's not my right to tell you about that and I think you should never ask him too."

With that Saint leaves Mews room.