Chapter - 31

Mew sits again on his chair near Gulf holding his hand. His eyes ever close, because he is so exhausted.

" Baby go home and sleep."

" No, wanna be with you. I missed you."

" Then come here." Gulf lift his blanket and makes place for his boyfriend.

" No the nurse will make trouble."

" Na.. Na..... I wanna hold you.... Pleeeeaaaase." Gulf knows thats Mew can't deny when he beg like that.

" Gosh you make me weak. "
So Mew gets onto the bed. Snuggling into his lover and put the blanket over them. Gulf put his face in Mews nape and inhale his scent. It calms him down and within seconds he is in a deep sleep.
Mew keep caressing Gulfs hair and sleep fast too.

In the morning the couple wake up by a freaking noise. The nurse comes in and scream loud out.

" What you're doing here?"

After Gulf got his breath under control he explain.

" We couldn't sleep well, so we decided to cuddle. We did nothing shameless. We only hold each other."

"Shia.... Those youngster don't know how to behave.... The doctor will come in some time and I guess you can go home today."

They are so happy. When they hear a knock at the door again, they think it's the doctor, so Mew jumps out of the bed.

" Come in. "

" You. " Mew throw a death glare at Joshua.

" Can I come in? I was here for a check up of my broken nose and I thought I could use the chance to apologize too you both."

" Come in. " Mew is shocked. Joshua's face is swollen and around the nose his skin is blue and green. He looks very sad. His eyes stuck to the floor.

" I want to say sorry for my behavior. I really don't know why I ever was like that. I had a talk with a psychiatrist. She said I begged for love with my doings as my Dad never showed feelings towards me and my mother passed away when I was 3. I don't know if she is right. But what I did to you, opened my eyes. I will go to special courses and will meet the psychiatrist regularly to fix my problems. I hope you can forgive me. I guess my father made you a great offer. But I feel like nothing can erase what i did. " tears falling down. Joshua is trembling.

Mew walks to him and help him sit on a chair.

" It's okay. And we don't accept the offer from your Dad. We don't want his money. But we will work on his plan about making special workshops. If you wish you can join. But for sure you need to wait till the village is ready. We only want to ask your Dad to hurry up. That's enough. "

Slowly Joshua raise his head. His eyes flickering from Mew to Gulf and back. And all he see is a natural expression. No anger or madness against him. And this causes his tears to flow more.

" Are.. Are you sure you want me there? "

" Yes. We wanna help people like you. Mew and me had alot of hard times to go through and we want to give our strength to other. We want to help you and others to find the right way in their life. "

" How can you be so generous like that? "

"  We both faced problems in our childhood and teenage years. And we know how it feels to be alone with those dark thoughts. We just wanna help. " Mew says gently.

" Joshua, you're welcome. " Gulf smiles at him

" But you could be dead, through my mistake. "

" Yeah, three weeks earlier I got hit by a bullet. And? I'm here and i feel like every one deserves a second chance. Mew and me got second chances too. So will you join? "